This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#87081 by TLittle
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 am
AlumiSonic Guitars...what do you think of them? I am looking for some feedback and questions-I am the VP of the company, and we have had a really good year-but we want feedback an opinions, and are willing to answer questions about it. Let me know what you think.

#87094 by gbheil
Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 pm
I am pleased you were honest about whom you are and the intent of your post. That speaks volumes for you.
I have never heard of your guitars, sorry. But when I do see one I will deff. check it out.
Not to worry about getting honest opinions on this forum . :lol: :lol:

#87103 by Kramerguy
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:04 pm
I checked out the site, those are some really cool looking guitars, the Evo Classic Vintage Copper really speaks to me in terms of style and looks. I'd love to try one out. My only concern would be an aluminum neck - For outdoor gigs, (especially in 40-some degree weather), would the neck get hand-numbingly cold?

Being american made and all-aluminum, I'd have to assume they are fairly high-dollar? I didn't see any prices, but would expect the lowest model to start around maybe $699 and go up from there?

#87104 by Kramerguy
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:13 pm
Lol. update: I found prices, some at least. $1995 seems to be closer to the starting point.

Unfortunately, way out of my league :(

#87121 by mistermikev
Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:05 pm
wow, unbelievably nice looking instruments.

Like another poster said: a hair out of my market.

not sure I am sold on a guitar that is all metal... but that's not to say they would'nt sell like mad to others, nor that they aren't as great as you say they are... just pointing out the obvious I guess.

good luck in your biz!

#99010 by TLittle
Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 am
Our necks are made of wood. We use several types of wood, depending on the customers preference. Mahogany, maple and padouk on the Copper Plated Guitars. We also have wood pick up blocks inside. Please look us up on youtubes to check the sounds. We have had requests for Aluminum necks, but we advise against them-mostly because they are so heavy, and ultimately the guitar would not end up being balanced. As for our prices, please bear in mind they are made in USA. NOT China, not Mexico. Made by tax-paying USA citizens. We do not compromise when it comes to where we are getting our labor from.
Our guitars are completely custom-not off the rack-made to order-every part, down to the strings. We deal directly to the customer in order to keep the prices reasonable. Also, please note that our guitars are comparable to custom USA Gibsons. From our feedback, we have been most often compared to USA made PRS guitars in terms of quality.(which is fine with us!) Thank you guys for taking the time for giving me some feedback. It is appreciated.