This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Does Lady GaGa actually pack a swingin weina?

43%
57%
#97455 by ryckykay86
Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 pm
is a man...your thoughts? lol i was shown a picture of her exiting a car in which she clearly had junk. apparently theres a video of said junk escaping the suffocating confines of his/her undergarments and she has said that she does have male bits and pieces. lol she wasnt very attractive in the first place, to me at least, so no big loss on the whole sex symbol front.

#97459 by Shapeshifter
Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm
I'm going to make a pre-emptive strike on Bob's question "Who's Lady Gaga?" and ask the more pertinent question:

"WHAT'S Lady GaGa?" :lol:

#97460 by fisherman bob
Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm
Who's Lady Gaga?

#97462 by Shapeshifter
Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Well, ya can't say I didn't try... :lol:

#97696 by Louie Van Deven
Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm
The first time I saw Lady Gaga, I thought she was a dude dressed in drag. Are you saying, I wasn't that far off?

#97711 by ColorsFade
Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:04 pm
It appears (at least from my cursory research) that Lady Ga Ga is a hermaphrodite, and it doesn't appear to bother her much at all either.

#97720 by philbymon
Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Eh...that doesn't bother me, really. Is it a quality act, is the operable question. So far I'm not impressed by what I've seen & heard.

#97757 by Louie Van Deven
Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
philbymon wrote:Eh...that doesn't bother me, really. Is it a quality act, is the operable question. So far I'm not impressed by what I've seen & heard.
What does bother me is the ridiculous costumes she wears while performing. Anyone see her performance on Saturday Night Live? She had some sort of rotating rings on that kept hitting her in the face while she tried to sing. She pretty much had to stop the performance to rearrange it while she sat down to play piano. That's why you have dress rehearsals.

#97776 by Chippy
Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 pm
That's called image. If you cannot populate the mind with your mindset or ideas and just rely on song stuff these days you'll lose.

Sad but true.

vandeven wrote:What does bother me is the ridiculous costumes she wears while performing. Anyone see her performance on Saturday Night Live? She had some sort of rotating rings on that kept hitting her in the face while she tried to sing. She pretty much had to stop the performance to rearrange it while she sat down to play piano. That's why you have dress rehearsals.

#97780 by Louie Van Deven
Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm
Chippy wrote:That's called image. If you cannot populate the mind with your mindset or ideas and just rely on song stuff these days you'll lose.

Sad but true.
Too true. I won't listen to artists who seem to rely on "image" or gimmicks. Slipknot, Mushroom Head, Insane Clown Posse, Gwar, etc... Although I have been to a few concerts and been impressed by the stage show. Especially Gwar and ICP. Couldn't stand the music though. Image is everything. Image sells.

#98067 by Fitna
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 am
What's up with all this "is Lady Gaga a man" stuff? My dad asked me the same thing the other day and I've been hearing it ever since. She's most definitley a female.

#98075 by RGMixProject
Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 am
fisherman bob wrote:Who's Lady Gaga?

She is a singer/entertainer who employs other entertainers/musicians.

#98079 by fisherman bob
Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:57 am
RGMixProject wrote:
fisherman bob wrote:Who's Lady Gaga?

She is a singer/entertainer who employs other entertainers/musicians.
Is she the one that said "Look, I'm entertaining!"?

#98116 by Starfish Scott
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Whoever made her a lady should be shot.

That's like knighting RUE PAUL.

#98117 by gbheil
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm
I guess slut gaga just don't have the same ring to it. :lol: