This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#4960 by 80proofthrowdown
Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:33 pm
:twisted: hey we're new here at this site, we're looking for some feedback, could some of you check out our page here and give some feedback? it would be greatly appreciated and we will glady return the favor :twisted: :twisted: if you're into really heavy metal or thrash or death etc. i think you'll get into it.

much thanx

-mike black
#5624 by Rock n Roll Pipes
Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm
Hey guys.... be glad to. I'm getting ready to head out for a while, but when I get back, I'll be glad to check it out. The more... the better.

I have music posted here as well... also I have a myspace page, its hard to get people to listen to your stuff..... It's almost like you have to break that Catch22 Cycle (good name for a band). If people dont know ya.. they dont want to hear it.. yet.. if they dont hear it.... they'll never get to know ya. anyway.. you didnt ask for a commentary... only a response to your music.

I'll be glad to check it out my friend. Peace.

also: www.Myspace.com/2Bitter2Bsweet

Mike

#5877 by johnnya
Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:50 pm
sounds good and solid, keep up the steady guitar, keeps it grinding,and vocals were strong, best way to get your music heard is keep contacting people and sharing music, never know who will hear it. :D
#6077 by deacotiks
Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:38 am
I'd be more than happy to. and thanks for returning the favour *not many do* on our site, our new song is on there. *you'd actually be the first to review it!*

thanks, also check us out at: http://www.myspace.com/shindeirumayaku
#6078 by deacotiks
Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:42 am
It sounds incredible, unlike anything I've ever heard, this is how heavy-metal is supposed to be, full of life, energy and insane guitar work. And the vocals kick much needed ass. Keep it up! I'm definitely a fan.

#6520 by OurSins
Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:45 pm
Do ya have demo for sale or trade? if so email me Into Obituary,Decide Slayer Anthrax, Megadeth,and a lot more metal.

#8642 by MaskedDrummer
Thu May 17, 2007 7:11 pm
NICE!!! love the sound!
personally not a huge fan of the singer... but i'm very judgemental of singers...
Overall it sounds extremely good!
Keep it up! post when u get out a cd, definitely gonna buy it!