This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#63744 by ratsass
Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm
ted_lord wrote:Damnit Ratsass if you agree with this forum idea you're just supposed to write that you disagree now I have have to formulate a response and actually do something in the way of research........c0cksuck3r I should feed you to a cat or something

:lol: Better be a BIG freakin' cat! :twisted:

#63900 by ted_lord
Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 am
got a few good sized ones, and a few normal sized ones, plus my buddy has about as many cats and they make mine look like tame pussies, they killed a fischer not to long ago, routinely take birds outta the air, I mean my cats just kill mice by playin em to death but these ones are a breed apart. oh and there's the 26 toed stray. oh well I got my new bass but I think its messed up, or it doesn't like the strings I have, even though they are long scale fretless strings.......stupid acoustic

#64028 by Andragon
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:52 pm
I will disagree with anything you say. Therefore I win. End of.

#64032 by ted_lord
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 am
<BEEP> no andy I win...nuke rule!!

#66188 by ted_lord
Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm
<poops> BRAINS!!! BRAINS!!!

so yah my acoustic sounds like pre-planned farts on its own, and to hear it plugged in I have to crank it so that it thumps and echoes in my moms roost...ugh...maybe I'll play outside? get that open air sound hahaha

#66952 by Andragon
Sun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm
Sometimes, just for fun, I down-tune my acoustic to make the low E sound like a bass. It's fun.. hey, don't knock it til you try it.

#67008 by philbymon
Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 pm
But....

Where have all the flowers gone?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind...

#82146 by ted_lord
Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 pm
philbymon wrote:But....

Where have all the flowers gone?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind...

Like the dust from the corpse of this necro thread?

#84573 by Wraun
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm
I disagree with the idea of starting such a confrontational thread in a Canadian forum. I am sorry. Did I say that?
:oops:
Oh wait a sec... It's okay because we prefer to follow our American friends in confrontations... :D

#84600 by Starfish Scott
Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Wraun = Ron..

THAT is a Canadianism right there, eh? LMAO

#84689 by Wraun
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm
Capt. Scott wrote:Wraun = Ron..

THAT is a Canadianism right there, eh? LMAO

Actually, while my slightly warped canadian mind did indeed conceive the alternate spelling of my name, when I started using it as a username on the web, I found out that Raun is a common spelling of Ron in Pennsylvania.
Ironically, my grandfather came from Pennsylvania.
Btw, congrats on picking up on that. I thought it was pretty obvious but there have been many people over the years whose first guess at my name is Warren. (?)

#84755 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:34 am
It's very individual. Don't take it the wrong way. I thought it was different and that's why it was noticeable.

#84764 by philbymon
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 am
I don't think it's individual at all.

I intend to take it the wrong way.

It isn't different & it's not noticeable.

Just trying to keep with the spirit of this thread, which I have HUGE issues with, & I disagree most vehemently with anyone who thinks it's okay to continue this on-going argument.

I used to think that Canadians were American wannabes until I looked at a map.

Is the use of "canuckian" considered bad form?

Yer all of ya hosers, & I miss Bob & Doug MacKenzie...

#84794 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Well color me surprised and I never saw that b4. lol KK?

#85281 by Wraun
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 am
Capt. Scott wrote:It's very individual. Don't take it the wrong way. I thought it was different and that's why it was noticeable.

No worries Capt, I never took it the wrong way... or any way at all actually.

Nice reply philbymon... I miss Bob & Doug too.