This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#61272 by HammyHamfist
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:16 am
Greetings from Hammy, Hammy is a blues/rock geetarist primarily, not been in a band for about a decade, got fed up with the usual band strife lol. Have been home recording since 1985 ( Fostex X15 remember em lol) but in the last decade i have been slowly honing my skills and learning the craft.

Hammy works part time as a professional haggis hunter using a high ballistic Jings-Crivens pea shooter to bring down my prey, although global warming seems to be forcing them to move further north i think i only have a few more good years before they disappear from these parts.

Will have three albums coming out later in the year one Pop, one dance and one classic rock. Have posted some of my choons up for your delicatation but only the instrumental parts so far, lyrics are being written and vocals will be added ( by elaine most excellent vocalist found on this website) at some soon hopefully.

Listened to some peoples music on the site and the standard is good some interesting stuff out there. Anyways thats all for now and long may your nipples continue to exude the milk of human kindness !!!

Hammy

#78495 by pjb13
Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am
Hammy !

Marvellous ! Some of the finest celtic gibberish I have heard in many a year. May your Gods go with you.

#78670 by philbymon
Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 pm
But...but...but...can Hammy tell me how many moles it takes to fill a pint jar of mole-asses? Or what they do with the rest of the mole? Or why the animal rights' activists aren't upset about the poor lil critters?

I think ppl who play with puppets are a little perverted, don't you? I mean, just look where they put their hands! I never shake hands with a puppeteer, & I think you shouldn't either!

I also think that the word "football" should be removed from our language. Every time those two items come together, some poor guy groans & grabs his crotch!

Good to see you're still at it, Hammy. May your fur ne'er be used to fluff up a puppeteer's glove, & may you always keep your insides in & your outsides out.

Piece, glove & frisbee to all!

#82930 by HammyHamfist
Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 pm
Cheers guys yah made hammy smile and as a dour scotsman that don't appen very often. Anyways check out hammies new choon My funky monkey and may all your camels never die of thirst.

P.s you may have a point about em pesky puppeteers

Hammy

#82946 by gbheil
Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:20 pm
I like it quite a lot Hammy (whats with the proleferation of rodents on here?) :lol:

If I can ever get the Bandmix thing to cooperate :twisted:
I will add yous to my music list.
Thanks for posting.