This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#74161 by Grant Daniels
Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:28 am
no prob thanks guys! and the reason i was late for that rehersal was if you all really need to know is i was going through a seperation at the time, and had to deal with some problems with my lawyer,witch ran me a bit late.But dont worry there was alot of practising that was needed right steve who still could not get Snowbird down! Im sorry that you did not make the cut of the Grant Daniels Band but to try and make me look bad to others is just wrong.We offerd a nice place to practise,coffee,cookies,beer,and gas money.Also we offered a min.pay for a gig of $100.00 + What you all think was i fair? Cheers!

#74162 by Grant Daniels
Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 am
Pocket grooves yes i will keep you in the groove to this site no prob, just joined will let you know what is happening cheers! Fisherman bob this is a place where you can vote for indie artist,just scroll down there are two compititions going on the live show and on line artists, that can't make the trip to hollywood.Hope this helps Cheers all :)

#74525 by Grant Daniels
Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:56 am
I wish i could find committed people to play that would be cool ! cheers!

#74526 by ZXYZ
Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:02 am
I was gonna vote for you but then they wanted my personal info and my email address etc, so no dice.. sorry dude..
I still like your songs..

#74643 by Grant Daniels
Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 am
No prob i understand thanks for the comment TTYL Cheers! :D
#167065 by Grant Daniels
Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:lol This is the guy that someone popped up and said he was an hour late to his own practice after the guy drove an hour to be there ON TIME.

Look it up, it's still on this site. Buried, but not forgotten.

You can remake your little ad 100x, but no one who ever reads is going to be fooled by you..
What do you know and what gives you the right?

#167111 by KLUGMO
Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm
Good Luck Grant, my only suggestion would be to try and sell yourself singularly to Nashville. If they want you they will supply the players.
Question: Do you write?[/b]
#167188 by Starfish Scott
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 am
Grant Daniels wrote:
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:lol This is the guy that someone popped up and said he was an hour late to his own practice after the guy drove an hour to be there ON TIME.

Look it up, it's still on this site. Buried, but not forgotten.

You can remake your little ad 100x, but no one who ever reads is going to be fooled by you..
What do you know and what gives you the right?

You should change your band name to the JACK DANIELS band..

I don't know anything at all but I'd never show up late to my own rehearsal.
That's just inexcusable and I don't care what your excuse is, cheesey.