This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#73772 by Grant Daniels
Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Hey all you country fans get to this site and vote cool things are happening Cheers!

#73802 by fisherman bob
Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 am
Get to what site?

#73857 by fisherman bob
Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm
It's loading...still loading...it STILL loading...a minute passed...and then another minute passed...and a further different minute passed...and it's loading...this was it...this was the moment I've been waiting for...and another minute passed...and it's still loading...yet another further different minute passed...and it's still loading...I could hardly contain my excitement when...a further different minute passed...then another...and another...and then when it was just about to climax..another minute passed....

#73858 by ratsass
Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Trouble is...I don't wanna be a Hollywood star. :)

#73885 by Grant Daniels
Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 am
Hey fisherma Bob what you got dial up?i go right to it lol. I dont want to ba a hollywood star but would like the exposure Cheers!

#73886 by gbheil
Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 am
Best o luck to ya Grant. Be carefull though. You can get yourself arrested in Texas for exposure. :shock:
For me, the whole star / idol worship of our culture just makes me want to puke. So I would probably pass on anything even remotely related to unholywood.
But thanks for the heads up just the same bro.

#73903 by ZXYZ
Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 am
Grant,
I see that you've taken the time to join this site and post your music here. (A lot of people don't do that). I'm not a big country music fan, but I gotta say that your tunes knocked my socks off!! I was ready with a smart-ass comment (that's what we do with newbies here- kind of an "initiation" thing) before I listened to a couple of your songs - but dude.. That sounds studio-pro and all instruments and vox right on the money. Damn! Good luck with the contest, but If I were you I'd get an agent and head straight for the major labels ( I know that the music biz is a hard and cruel industry, but you just may have the chops) I really liked "Dreamland Promises and "Hiding Place. Good Luck!!

#73904 by Hayden King
Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 am
yeah, what he said!

#73908 by Grant Daniels
Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 am
Thanks guys that means alot to me.I wish the big boys would notice too! lol maybe some day. I do need a promoter/manager cause that part i have no clue on,learning slowly though after a couple of bad ones Cheers!

#73911 by fisherman bob
Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 am
I'm a computer illiterate I guess. I went to imahollywoodstar.com Where is your music on that site, how do we vote for you? The first time I went there it had this star and kept loading over and over again with nothing happening (maybe my computer was messed up). I listened to the tunes on your Bandmix profile page. You sound like a fine country artist, but what do you want us to do on this imahollywoodstar.com site? I'm not catching on...

#73949 by Starfish Scott
Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm
lol This is the guy that someone popped up and said he was an hour late to his own practice after the guy drove an hour to be there ON TIME.

Look it up, it's still on this site. Buried, but not forgotten.

You can remake your little ad 100x, but no one who ever reads is going to be fooled by you..

#74010 by PocketGroovesGSO
Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm
Hey Grant. :) I checked out the site. Is www.imahollywoodstar.com for real? I can see how it would be good for an artist, but I'm a little leary of it because I have personally been burned by scams that were set up in the same manner that this is set up.

Please share your experiences with www.imahollywoodstar.com with me (and don't sugarcoat it just because you're in it :wink: ).

Thanks Grant! BTW, I love the tunes!

#74049 by ZXYZ
Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 am
I just noticed your join-date and it's 2006?! You're not a newb here. sorry for that comment. lol. :\
ps- sounds like Dolly Parton doing your back-ups :D good voice.