This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#44757 by Drum Jockey
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:03 am
Yes, I know of a very reasonably priced set of CDs that you might really benefit from. Of course, I strongly agree with the suggestion that you find real humans to play with, but we all know that this isn't always as easy to do as it sounds.

So, look for the series titled "Turn It Up & Lay It Down". This series of CDs contains bass lines with a click track that enable YOU to create your own drum parts in accompaniment with the bass player on the CD. And the variety of bass riffs is tremendous, including an entire CD titled "Rock-It Science" (volume 3), and another that contains quite a few Latin rhythms.

I just did a search that indicates that Amazon not only has the first 3 CDs (which I have), but that there are additional CDs in this series. There appear to be six volumes at this time, each selling for $18 via Amazon.

GOOD LUCK!!!

#48323 by Enzo P
Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:39 am
drumur wrote:I have a lot of music without drums from cover bands that I recorded demos with. I just remove the drum track and give them to my students.
I also have sequenced music with no drums from previous cover bands.
If you are interested in obtaining copies, let me know by responding to this post.
I have a lot of dance covers, roc covers, generic groove music (rock, latin, jazz, funk,etc) :)

I would love to talk to you about what songs you have. I am interested in getting a few tracks from you. Please contact me a.s.a.p.!!!!

#53809 by misterzero
Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 am
I would like a few of those drumless tracks as well. Do you have a site I can go to ?

How do you quote someone from a previous post?
#58019 by rolanddrums4aolcom
Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 pm
I have been playing off and on now for about 25 yrs. and i started out with cassettes and albums then cds now the ipod and mp3 player i hate the fact that there are other drums playing in behind me i bought some cds from drumbum.com i know you cant always get all the songs u would like to get with them but its a change i like it and it worked out well i load the drumless song on to a track record the drums while playing the song then render and mix it and there ya go an artists song with me playing the drums its cool
#68395 by carlitos
Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 pm
drumur wrote:I have a lot of music without drums from cover bands that I recorded demos with. I just remove the drum track and give them to my students.
I also have sequenced music with no drums from previous cover bands.
If you are interested in obtaining copies, let me know by responding to this post.
I have a lot of dance covers, roc covers, generic groove music (rock, latin, jazz, funk,etc) :)
#68403 by rolanddrums4aolcom
Sun May 24, 2009 8:27 pm
I would love to get my hands on more music w/o drums If you have stuff that you can send that would be cool I play rock, alt. rock, classic rock, country rock that kinda stuff thanks Scott

#70541 by ozymozy
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm
A dream came true for drummers !!!
Worlds Largest Drums Playalong Collection

650 drumless songs (minus drums) in 1 DVD
At every stlyle (Rock, metal, jazz, funk, blues, pop, latin....etc)
There is absolutely no drums....you fill it!!!
All original studio recordings, no cover.
All mp3 and high quality
All have vocals on it
There is no click track
SHIPPING IS FREE to all countries
Online payment with Paypal
Enjoy drumming

You can listen some sapmles and find the whole list here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/12014096/51e ... aring.html

0090 5335714531

#70543 by Chippy
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 pm
I don't see sapmles there?

#95910 by Louie Van Deven
Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 pm
On Vic Firth's website, you can download a few tracks with drums removed. There isn't a lot to choose from, but it's free so I guess you can't really complain. http://www.vicfirth.com/education/drums ... track.html

#101744 by Dfbfv
Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 pm
A dream came true for drummers !!!
Worlds Largest Drums Playalong Collection

750 drumless songs (minus drums) in 1 DVD
At every stlyle (Rock, metal, jazz, funk, blues, pop, latin....etc)
There is absolutely no drums....you fill it!!!
All original studio recordings, no cover.
All mp3 and high quality
All have vocals on it
There is no click track

SHIPPING FOR DRUMLESS DVD IS FREE to all countries
Online payment with Paypal
Enjoy drumming

get list and listen samples:
http://www.myspace.com/playalongdrums

contact me for details: [email protected]

GUITAR VERSION IS ALSO AVAILABLE

#117800 by Sathya
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 am
I have a drum set, I have some basic things down. I would like to learn how to play a few Linkin Park songs. Should I watch videos of people playing and copy them. What should I do?