This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#67958 by [email protected]
Wed May 20, 2009 1:54 am
Shredd6 wrote:You know.. I'm starting to think you just might BE Michael Jackson himself. :shock:

I WISH YOU WOULD BE RIGHT !!! :(

P.S.:

The King Of Music Michael Jackson, Madonna and many others moved into London......... London has been becoming the WORLD capital of music!............ It's good to have a base (a nice music studio) in London for Europe-tours or/and your visits/stays. London is becoming the center of world music industry where the contracts are made.

IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN RECORDING COMPANY, RECORD LABEL, A BAND, A MUSICIAN, MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH, YOUR OWN MUSIC STUDIO (a REHEARSAL or/and RECORDING STUDIO OR ANYTHING OTHER ONE) IN LONDON, UK!!!!!!!! - 5 MINUTES BY WALK TO THE DIRECT LINE OF UNDERGROUND TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!:

STUDIOS TO LET-LONG TERM OFFERED in LONDON, UK

REHEARSAL, RECORDING V.I.P.studio to LET-LONG TERM: OUR BUILDERS WILL MAKE (for FREE) THE STUDIO OF YOUR DREAMS (4 ROOMS(!) are possible) EXACTLY ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST in a last room (7mx5m) of our 8 music studios + saloon,2 toilets,shower room,kitchen, District Line tube/railway station, night bus, FREE carpark. Make a timetable to share the rent&room with friends (Mondays-Su, Mornings-nights):£350 each if you are 4 people all inclusive per month or cheaper if more people:24hr-access,privacy. London, (Chiswick), UK. Wanted:BANDS, MUSICIANS, RECORD LABEL, MUSIC PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, PAINTERS, sculptor(s), AND ANY ONE (INCLUDING BUSINESS COMPANIES) who would like to improve or/and expand their condition for their work or/and a new /another space.. IF YOU ARE foreigners MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH in London, UK! www.myspace.com/474044498

#67960 by [email protected]
Wed May 20, 2009 2:13 am
sanshouheil wrote:To quote my dear old departed grandfather.

Just because a million fools do it; dont make it right for me.

Yes, your dear old departed grandfather's quote is true.

Just because hundreds of fools say bullshits about MICHAEL JACKSON; dont make it right for me.

BECAUSE:

I DO HAVE AN OBJECTIVE evidence! I am saying the evidence of the fact that there're many other ways how to reach such kind of voice. (NOT only one very attractive, popular but primitive explanation that someone has to be a gay to be able to sing such voice.) It is possible to reach such kind of voice in spite of the fact the one is not gay or the other shits that are spoken about him.... (I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls, only, in spite of the fact I am able (like M.J.) to reach such kind of voice .)

P.S.:

The King Of Music Michael Jackson, Madonna and many others moved into London......... London has been becoming the WORLD capital of music!............ It's good to have a base (a nice music studio) in London for Europe-tours or/and your visits/stays. London is becoming the center of world music industry where the contracts are made.

IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN RECORDING COMPANY, RECORD LABEL, A BAND, A MUSICIAN, MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH, YOUR OWN MUSIC STUDIO (a REHEARSAL or/and RECORDING STUDIO OR ANYTHING OTHER ONE) IN LONDON, UK!!!!!!!! - 5 MINUTES BY WALK TO THE DIRECT LINE OF UNDERGROUND TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!:

REHEARSAL, RECORDING V.I.P.studio to LET-LONG TERM: OUR BUILDERS WILL MAKE (for FREE) THE STUDIO OF YOUR DREAMS (4 ROOMS(!) are possible) EXACTLY ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST in a last room (7mx5m) of our 8 music studios + saloon,2 toilets,shower room,kitchen, District Line tube/railway station, night bus, FREE carpark. Make a timetable to share the rent&room with friends (Mondays-Su, Mornings-nights):£350 each if you are 4 people all inclusive per month or cheaper if more people:24hr-access,privacy. London, (Chiswick), UK. Wanted:BANDS, MUSICIANS, RECORD LABEL, MUSIC PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, PAINTERS, sculptor(s), AND ANY ONE (INCLUDING BUSINESS COMPANIES) who would like to improve or/and expand their condition for their work or/and a new /another space.. IF YOU ARE foreigners MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH in London, UK! www.myspace.com/474044498

#67966 by [email protected]
Wed May 20, 2009 2:52 am
fisherman bob wrote:I think it's a crime to call M J a "singer" and there's some other very famous and very rich people who are erroneously called "singers", namely Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Madonna, the list goes on. I don't even think Wayne Newton's a very good singer. These people are entertainers (to people other than me). They simply CAN'T SING. I don't hear anything redeeming in their voices. I don't hear the "love." I'd rather listen to a truck full of squealing pigs crash into a truck full of bowling balls. These people CAN'T FUC*ING SING. We can argue all day until we're blue in the face. I guess that's what makes the world go around. Different strokes for different folks, etc.

I think it's a ridiculous and cynical crime to say it's a crime to call M J a "singer".

It is double crime and shame if such bullshit is said by musicians.

People who say bullshits about the KING OF MUSIC MICHAEL JACKSON, should say an EVIDENCE. Without any evidence they just are ridiculous like a 5 year old's view. Because they say a SUBJECTIVE view.

People who are searching for an OBJECTIVE truth and saying CONCRETE EVIDENCES, are on the higher level.

I DO HAVE AN OBJECTIVE evidence! I am saying the evidence of the fact that there're many other ways how to reach such kind of voice. (NOT only one very attractive, popular but primitive explanation that someone has to be a gay to be able to sing such voice.) It is possible to reach such kind of voice in spite of the fact the one is not gay or the other shits that are spoken about him.... (I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls, only, in spite of the fact I am able (like M.J.) to reach such kind of voice .)

P.S.:

#67970 by fisherman bob
Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 am
M J's sexual orientation is irrelevant to me. I don't know or care about his personal life. You keep talking about "such kind of voice." I don't care for his "kind of voice." His "kind of voice" sounds wimpy to me. Plus I can't understand half the words he sings. Plus he sings off key often. "Such kind of voice" isn't "much kind of voice" TO ME. To say that "such kind of voice" is wonderful IS NOT an objective opinion. It is subjective. You happen to like it. Millions of people happen to like it. I happen to be a professional musician. I have been singing lead and playing bass for thirty years. You may or may not like "such kind of voice" as mine. That would be a SUBJECTIVE opinion. As critical as I am of my own singing, I happen to like my "kind of voice" better than M J's "kind of voice." That is my SUBJECTIVE opinnion. I believe I have a more powerful "kind of voice" than M J. His "kind of voice" wouldn't work on the material we perform. My "kind of voice" wouldn't work on his songs. That is my SUBJECTIVE opinion. Anybody's liking or disliking a vocalist is SUBJECTIVE. More power to M J. He's had a lot of sh*t thrown at him starting at a young age. I feel sorry for him in some ways. I don't begrudge him anything. I simply don't like M J's "kind of voice." It doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't trip my trigger. So be it..
#67979 by [email protected]
Wed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Oh, Bob,

you said:

Do I think he's probably at least a little bit deviant? Yes.

That's why I am talking about his sexual orientation in my reply for you, as well. You should have an OBJECTIVE evidence to say such sentence. Without an OBJECTIVE evidence you only could make him wrong. Many people think the evidence is the kind of his voice. But this is not any evidence because there's NOT only one possible explanation why he has such voice. I do have the same kind of voice and I am NOT any (with your words:) "...at least a little bit deviant...."

Also, when you say: "...I think it's a crime to call M J a "singer"...", you should have a concrete OBJECTIVE evidence. (The fact you don't like his voice is not OBJECTIVE evidence.) But, on the other hand, an OBJECTIVE evidence COULD be when you say: "...he sings off key often..." But, in such case, you have to send me a record of that part of the song where he WOULD sing off key. I will use a very sensitive software and I will see a graph with the extremely microscopical details of his intonation on my screen TO SEE AN OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE.....OF YOUR LIES OR OF YOUR TRUTH. Also, we have to take the question into account whether he is dancing at the same time he is singing in that moment, whether it just is a rehearsal and many other things...to get the OBJECTIVE result.
P.S.: