This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#67756 by [email protected]
Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 pm
[email protected] wrote:.

No!!!! I didn't say so. I didn't say I don't agree with you because you are not open! I mean I do not agree with you because you are wrong. And you are wrong because you believe in your view just because your intuition, NOT AN EVIDENCE. And my evidence is OBJECTIVE because I know (from my own experience), it is possible to reach such kind of voice in spite of the fact the one is not gay or the other shits that are spoken about him.... (I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls, only, in spite of the fact I am able (like M.J.) to reach such kind of voice .)

I can judge you because I do have the knowing because I do have the OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE. (You do not have the objective evidence. You just have your intuition that can be 100% wrong.)

Ha ha ha..he he he ....:lol: :lol: :lol: I would like to keep him in England....but it's up to him.

...And you have told me big news: I really didn't know England is "gay country" ha ha ha ...he he he....:lol: :lol: :lol: because I personally know many couples here (male+females), only. But in UK is democracy, FREEDOM, so probably many gays are here, as well. UK is not the fanatical terrorist religious country.

P.S.:

The King Of Music Michael Jackson, Madonna and many others moved into London......... London has been becoming the WORLD capital of music!............ It's good to have a base (a nice music studio) in London for Europe-tours or/and your visits/stays. London is becoming the center of world music industry where the contracts are made.

IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN RECORDING COMPANY, RECORD LABEL, A BAND, A MUSICIAN, MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH, YOUR OWN MUSIC STUDIO (a REHEARSAL or/and RECORDING STUDIO OR ANYTHING OTHER ONE) IN LONDON, UK!!!!!!!! - 5 MINUTES BY WALK TO THE DIRECT LINE OF UNDERGROUND TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!:

STUDIOS TO LET-LONG TERM OFFERED in LONDON, UK

REHEARSAL, RECORDING V.I.P.studio to LET-LONG TERM: OUR BUILDERS WILL MAKE (for FREE) THE STUDIO OF YOUR DREAMS (4 ROOMS(!) are possible) EXACTLY ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST in a last room (7mx5m) of our 8 music studios + saloon,2 toilets,shower room,kitchen, District Line tube/railway station, night bus, FREE carpark. Make a timetable to share the rent&room with friends (Mondays-Su, Mornings-nights):£350 each if you are 4 people all inclusive per month or cheaper if more people:24hr-access,privacy. London, (Chiswick), UK. Wanted:BANDS, MUSICIANS, RECORD LABEL, MUSIC PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, PAINTERS, sculptor(s), AND ANY ONE (INCLUDING BUSINESS COMPANIES) who would like to improve or/and expand their condition for their work or/and a new /another space.. IF YOU ARE foreigners MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH in London, UK! www.myspace.com/474044498

You have NOT replied this one, yet.
(I DO have the OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE. You do not have any evidence.) :wink: :)

#67767 by Chippy
Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 pm
Yah.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Sorry the above makes no sense. :cry:

#67771 by fisherman bob
Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm
sanshouheil wrote:You are right in saying that I am not privileged to all the facts.
But I live by my intuition. And my intuition says an innocent man wont make million dollar payoffs.
A decent man, would not allow for even the apperence of wrong doing.
I hope for his sake I am wrong about his behaviors.
I hope for his sake, if I am right, he makes repentence.

As far as being the King? I think his music sucks. So we'll just leave that in the realm of oppinons, as everyone has one.

When I hear his voice the Psych Nurse in me thinks poor confused sick puppy.

You have the right of course to believe as you wish.
Nuff said on that subject.

Hey Mr. Landlord, have you ever really LISTENED to snow white M.J. "sing'? Have you closed your eyes and really listened to him "sing?" I'll admit that he makes great music videos. I'll admit that he is a phenomenal dancer and choreographer. I'll admit that he has a magnetic personality. But is he a "singer?" Is his music really redeeming? Are people going to be playing M J CD's fifty years from now for the MUSICAL CONTENT. I really doubt it. As usual I agree with Sans on this one. M J isn't really much of a singer, not really much of a songwriter. He made most of his millions when he bought the copywrites to the Beatles' songs. M J is either a shrewd business man or his management has made shrewd business decisions for him. BUT he's NOT MUCH OF A SINGER. I've never bought an M J CD, and I'd venture to say most of the people who contribute regularly to this forum are not big M J fans. Whether or not he commited the alleged acts against children may never be known for sure. He was acquitted of the charges. Of course his being acquitted had nothing to do with his buying the decision, sort of like the O J decision when he was acquitted. (Funny how O J was convicted recently when by pure dumbass luck he couldn't buy a dream team of star attorneys.) Later...
#67780 by [email protected]
Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 pm
Chippy wrote:Yah.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Sorry the above makes no sense. :cry:

Yes, you are right: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. But he is not able to tell me any evidence. He just has his "intuition ". Which is LESS than my evidence. Because he doesn't have ANY evidence that would be saying his "intuition " would be right! Unlike I DO HAVE an evidence of my view!:

"...it is possible to reach such kind of voice in spite of the fact the one is not gay or the other shits that are spoken about him.... (I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls, only, in spite of the fact I am able (like M.J.) to reach such kind of voice .)..."

Only blind people who blindly believe in something without any evidence can say so cynical bad commercial bullshits about M.JACKSON that are published in smear-sheets ("boulevard") to attract the naive people (so that they can buy it) to have the profit (the commercial reasons.....Like those parents of those "children" who started those problems to get big money for nothing (=for their cynical bad lies).)
That above makes very clear sense. Just read it once more.

P.S.:

The King Of Music Michael Jackson, Madonna and many others moved into London......... London has been becoming the WORLD capital of music!............ It's good to have a base (a nice music studio) in London for Europe-tours or/and your visits/stays. London is becoming the center of world music industry where the contracts are made.

IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN RECORDING COMPANY, RECORD LABEL, A BAND, A MUSICIAN, MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH, YOUR OWN MUSIC STUDIO (a REHEARSAL or/and RECORDING STUDIO OR ANYTHING OTHER ONE) IN LONDON, UK!!!!!!!! - 5 MINUTES BY WALK TO THE DIRECT LINE OF UNDERGROUND TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!:

REHEARSAL, RECORDING V.I.P.studio to LET-LONG TERM: OUR BUILDERS WILL MAKE (for FREE) THE STUDIO OF YOUR DREAMS (4 ROOMS(!) are possible) EXACTLY ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST in a last room (7mx5m) of our 8 music studios + saloon,2 toilets,shower room,kitchen, District Line tube/railway station, night bus, FREE carpark. Make a timetable to share the rent&room with friends (Mondays-Su, Mornings-nights):£350 each if you are 4 people all inclusive per month or cheaper if more people:24hr-access,privacy. London, (Chiswick), UK. Wanted:BANDS, MUSICIANS, RECORD LABEL, MUSIC PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, PAINTERS, sculptor(s), AND ANY ONE (INCLUDING BUSINESS COMPANIES) who would like to improve or/and expand their condition for their work or/and a new /another space.. IF YOU ARE foreigners MAYBE YOU WISH TO HAVE A BRANCH in London, UK! www.myspace.com/474044498

#67788 by [email protected]
Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 pm
Hey Mr. Landlord, have you ever really LISTENED to snow white M.J. "sing'? Have you closed your eyes and really listened to him "sing?" I'll admit that he makes great music videos. I'll admit that he is a phenomenal dancer and choreographer. I'll admit that he has a magnetic personality. But is he a "singer?" Is his music really redeeming? Are people going to be playing M J CD's fifty years from now for the MUSICAL CONTENT. I really doubt it. As usual I agree with Sans on this one. M J isn't really much of a singer, not really much of a songwriter. He made most of his millions when he bought the copywrites to the Beatles' songs. M J is either a shrewd business man or his management has made shrewd business decisions for him. BUT he's NOT MUCH OF A SINGER.

Ha ha ha he he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I really do not have any words, any more!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BECAUSE THE FACT HIS VOICE (SINGING) HAS MADE HIM UNIQUE, LIVING LEGEND, one and only, peerless, IS VERY CLEAR. HIS VOICE IS SO UNIQUE, one and only, peerless BECAUSE HE IS ABLE TO PUT INTO HIS VOICE THE SINCERE LOVE
(The other thins: dancing, songwriting, composing, choreographing, etc... just are very good-quality PROMOTIONS).

I see you are not able to hear the love in his voice. That's why you probably do rock music, NOT SOUL MUSIC, R&B. That's why there's not sense to try to open your ears, heart, feelings...

P.S.:

#67790 by gbheil
Tue May 19, 2009 12:20 am
Living legend in your mind and his piece of crap in mine.

#67797 by [email protected]
Tue May 19, 2009 1:01 am
sanshouheil wrote:Living legend in your mind and his piece of crap in mine.

Not only in my mind. But, as well as in the mind of a lot of people who have bought over his 1,000,000,000.00 (YES, BILLION) ALBUMS, and, (even though he is not active as a singer for a lot of years) in the mind of a lot of people who have bought his 50 concerts during just one day!!!!!

By the way, you haven't replied that my evidence, yet. (Because you don't have any concrete argument, evidence, facts...)

P.S.:

#67803 by ZXYZ
Tue May 19, 2009 1:40 am
To quote the squirrel, I think we're arguing with a 12 year old (again).. look at the av.. bad ms paint. No pro logo, no pro attitude. Alot of BIG colorful lettering on the posts, though. A real businessman/ real-estater wouldn't have time for all of this..

#67816 by fisherman bob
Tue May 19, 2009 3:18 am
Listen, I wish I could earn interest on the interest M J earns, and I don't begrudge anybody for making it big in the entertainment world. For every person who makes a living there's tens of thousands who don't make squat. God bless you Mr. Landlord. You love M J's voice. Obviously there's many others who also love his voice. I think it sucks. I don't hear the love in his voice. I hear somebody who sounds like he never really had very much testosterone in his body and sings offkey to boot. He's simply a lousy singer in MY opinion. I'll admit that when he's on television I stop and watch. He's a fascinating person, the guy has a magnetic personality. If I happen to turn the channel on TV and stumble on a M J music video I watch. Would I stop and LISTEN to him sing? Nope. Do I give a crap about him? Nope. Do I think he's probably at least a little bit deviant? Yes. Does my opinion of M J mean very much to anybody but me? Probably not. (Having any luck renting out your musician's apartments?)
#67828 by [email protected]
Tue May 19, 2009 8:37 am
ZXYZ wrote:To quote the squirrel, I think we're arguing with a 12 year old (again).. look at the av.. bad ms paint. No pro logo, no pro attitude. Alot of BIG colorful lettering on the posts, though. A real businessman/ real-estater wouldn't have time for all of this..

To quote the squirrel, I think we're arguing with a 12 year old (again)..

So do I !!! ....To be exact...: I think I'm arguing with a 5 year old, even!... :?
With someone who just blindly eats the commercial bullshits about him. ..And NOT uses own brain. ...someone with the very SIMPLE way of thinking...(Such people usually vote communists, Fascists, racists, Islamic terrorists and other shits...because they love simple answers because such answers are attractive.) But the real adult wise people know the life is more complicated. And when I am saying here THE EVIDENCE ( = I AM ABLE TO SING THE SAME KIND OF VOICE IN SPITE OF THE FACT I AM NOT GAY), they do not listen. I am talking about this one to get the OBJECTIVE TRUTH. That's why I am talking about an EVIDENCE. Yes, it is not evidence about MICHAEL JACKSON (because I don't know him personally (like everybody from this forum)), but it is the evidence of the fact that there're many other ways how to reach such kind of voice. (NOT only one very attractive, popular but primitive explanation that someone has to be a gay to be able to sing such voice.) (There's DOUBLE shame to hear such primitive explanation from musicians :!: ) (...Because musicians should have knowledge!)

Alot of BIG colorful lettering on the posts

Ha ha ha he he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I see you are one of many sick people who suffer under phobia from graphically lucid, synoptical texts. :)

A real businessman/ real-estater wouldn't have time for all of this..

Yes, you are right! I am NOT any PROFESSIONAL real businessman/ real-estater! (I've NEVER said so!) I am a musician (who runs music studios, as well). And it doesn't take me a lot of time, because people (producers and musicians) rent them in the long term (some of them are happy here already for several years!!!). I have just finished two last studios...so I just offer the chance for producers and musicians so that they can get such great music studios MADE (QUITE FINISHED) ACCORDING TO THEIR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.:

#67829 by [email protected]
Tue May 19, 2009 9:00 am
fisherman bob wrote:Listen, I wish I could earn interest on the interest M J earns, and I don't begrudge anybody for making it big in the entertainment world. For every person who makes a living there's tens of thousands who don't make squat. God bless you Mr. Landlord. You love M J's voice. Obviously there's many others who also love his voice. I think it sucks. I don't hear the love in his voice. I hear somebody who sounds like he never really had very much testosterone in his body and sings offkey to boot. He's simply a lousy singer in MY opinion. I'll admit that when he's on television I stop and watch. He's a fascinating person, the guy has a magnetic personality. If I happen to turn the channel on TV and stumble on a M J music video I watch. Would I stop and LISTEN to him sing? Nope. Do I give a crap about him? Nope. Do I think he's probably at least a little bit deviant? Yes. Does my opinion of M J mean very much to anybody but me? Probably not. (Having any luck renting out your musician's apartments?)

Look, this is your subjective view. O.K. No problem. Everybody should have the right for own subjective view.
But I am talking about OBJECTIVE evidence! I am saying the evidence of the fact that there're many other ways how to reach such kind of voice. (NOT only one very attractive, popular but primitive explanation that someone has to be a gay to be able to sing such voice.) It is possible to reach such kind of voice in spite of the fact the one is not gay or the other shits that are spoken about him.... (I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls, only, in spite of the fact I am able (like M.J.) to reach such kind of voice .)

P.S.:

#67830 by Shredd6
Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 am
You know.. I'm starting to think you just might BE Michael Jackson himself. :shock:
#67834 by ratsass
Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 am
Shredd6 wrote:You know.. I'm starting to think you just might BE Michael Jackson himself. :shock:

No, I think he's one of the Czech Brothers from Saturday Night Live. One Wild and Crazy Guy! 8) :lol:

[email protected] wrote:[/b] I love so much femine beauty, and sex with girls.

#67849 by gbheil
Tue May 19, 2009 1:17 pm
To quote my dear old departed grandfather.

Just because a million fools do it; dont make it right for me.

#67860 by fisherman bob
Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm
I think it's a crime to call M J a "singer" and there's some other very famous and very rich people who are erroneously called "singers", namely Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Madonna, the list goes on. I don't even think Wayne Newton's a very good singer. These people are entertainers (to people other than me). They simply CAN'T SING. I don't hear anything redeeming in their voices. I don't hear the "love." I'd rather listen to a truck full of squealing pigs crash into a truck full of bowling balls. These people CAN'T FUC*ING SING. We can argue all day until we're blue in the face. I guess that's what makes the world go around. Different strokes for different folks, etc.