This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#64528 by ghost 62
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 am
we had our first gig with our new bass player sat night, went great ,packed house too,now im sitting here drinking crown listening to shine down,lots of good songs .I cant get their song (sound of madness ) out of my head must have played it 20 times ,girlfriends now pissed off and went to bed lol :twisted:

#64530 by fisherman bob
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 am
girlfriends pissed off? That's too bad. Just tell her there's certain things a man has to do so get used to it! Glad your gig went well. May all your future gigs go well, your girlfriend better get used to it...

#64535 by ghost 62
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:55 am
yeah I like your attitude :twisted: thx

#64539 by ghost 62
Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 am
I got my eye on a new guitar at guitar center I think im gonna buy it tommorrow (the more I drink the more I think) and I want one of those mike headsets too ,I wanna be completly cordless ,a walking battery free to move all over the stage yeah,what the hells one more bill lol

#64541 by fisherman bob
Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 am
#1- You only live once #2- The music store could use another sale or two #3- If it makes your job in the band easier go for it #4- Tell your girlfriend you might only be able to afford to take her to McDonald's this month #5- There's some things a man has to do....

#64610 by ghost 62
Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:05 pm
like I said I like your style, I got to do my part to stir this economy right .and I was thinking more like taking her to white castle not one of them fancy places like mcdonalds :roll: