Description: In conjunction with the partnership between MyStudio and THE GRAMMY FOUNDATION, GRAMMY® Jazz Ensembles applicants can create their audition videos at MyStudio.
Selectees: The GRAMMY Jazz Ensembles program selects 30 top high school instrumentalists and singers to receive an all-expenses-paid trip to perform in the Jazz Choir, Big Band or Combo at GRAMMY Week events.
Complete the Process in 6 Easy Steps:
1) Complete GRAMMY Jazz Ensembles online entry form at grammyintheschools.com
2) Print application number (starts with INV-) & requirements that are sent via email.
3) Prepare audition materials and 3 selections according to requirements.
4) Visit MyStudio at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale, Arizona to record your audition videos free of charge.
5) Create a free profile, activate your videos, set to Private (include your APPLICATION NUMBER on the “TAG” line when you activate your videos)
6) Click the “Enter Audition” button below and follow the easy steps for each audition video being submitted.
Note: Your videos will automatically be sent to the GRAMMY Foundation when you click on the Enter Audition button, therefore, there will be no need to send DVDs of your performances.
Starts: 4/13/2009 Ends: 10/22/2009
Prize: The GRAMMY Jazz Ensemble program selects top high school instrumentalists and singers to receive an all-expenses-paid trip to perform in the Jazz Choir, Big Band or Combo at GRAMMY Week events. The high school of each entrant receives educational music products and nearly $2 million in scholarships are offered each year to selectees.