This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#26778 by philbymon
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm
I lived in my friend's music store for awhile, when the wife & I were having troubles. It was a building that is about 150 yrs old.

Nearly every night I awoke to voices or ppl walking around, thumping boot noises, & then a loud sound like someone had dropped an armload of ghostly logs near the wood stove.

I later found out that the adjoining building had been a funeral parlor for awhile, & that many others had heard stuff late at night there, too.

Wasn't the least bit afraid, just curious. Every time I explored the place, though, I never found anything that made any noise.

I always wondered why the ghosts never played any of the fine instruments that were in the place...guess they were just cold & wanted to stuff the stove.

Every time I spoke to them, the noises immediately stopped. It was a lil freaky, but I kinda liked it.

#26804 by Irminsul
Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:55 pm
I think they call those "residual" hauntings, which means basically a psychic "movie" of past events, that just plays over and over again.

#40104 by SeanBaxter
Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 am
so, I'm home alone diggin' these old stories ... my phone just vibrated off the desk and I spit beer all over my computer.
Thanks Guys
SeanBaxter

#40174 by gbheil
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 am
:lol:

#40176 by Robin1
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:07 am
OMFG Tooo funny!!!!!!!!!! :P :lol:

#40193 by ghost 62
Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:32 am
I dont believe in ghost oops

#40277 by Starfish Scott
Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:34 pm
You should read some of the earlier threads we had in this subject.

You could also check near Halloween.

#40304 by ghost 62
Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 pm
oh I have ,makes 4 good reading but you all got to lay off the drugs :lol:

#61961 by Rocktheprojet
Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm
[quote
I know exactly what you are talking about. I studied Tai Chi for several years and I got to the point I could feel everything, and more. I studied temple style that was taught to me by a master out of chicago by the name of Waysun Liao. So, I know what stuff you are keeping to your self.

I stopped mainly because I found my Christian faith "again" and there was conflict there. The other was because I just couldn't handle it. I think being some what "aware" just by birth Tai Chi just amplified it. I was able to defeat much more advanced students and they could not figure out how. I pretty much knew what they were going to do before they did. You know what I mean.[/quote]

hey, i just wanted to say something i was thinking the whole time, and then i saw that you said you came back to your Christian faith "again". I'm assuming by saying "again" that you mean you found Christ when you were younger and slipped away. Anyway, your spirit feels these things. it's not imprinting, it's evil spirits that linger in that place. your spirit knows when evil is present and is urging you to take it away from there.

#61963 by Rocktheprojet
Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm
SeanBaxter wrote:so, I'm home alone diggin' these old stories ... my phone just vibrated off the desk and I spit beer all over my computer.
Thanks Guys
SeanBaxter

LOL i've got a mental image of someone being glued to the screen, then this happening. great laugh

#61967 by Andragon
Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm
Holy old thread! This is ancient.

#61983 by ratsass
Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:49 pm
When me and my brothers were young, living in Mississippi, we went out and spent the night in this old abandoned house that was supposedly haunted. Didn't see any ghosts, but the only way we could kill the mosquitoes was by driving a toothpick through their heart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#62896 by mike barnes
Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 pm
In the early eighties my band occassionaly played in a mountain resort that had been a mining town in the 1800s. Other bands had told us that the band house that we stayed in there was haunted. We had several strange experiences in that house. All of them centered around our bass player. A lamp fell off an end table onto him while he was sleeping. Dishes would clatter around in the kitchen when no one was in there. Lots of stuff. The bass player was really afraid to be in the house.

#62901 by gbheil
Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 am
My wife and I spent one of our wedding aniversarys (damn I wish we had spell check) in an old farm house out in south Texas. Made a pallet on the floor in front of the fireplace, she walked past a huge antique mirror about 3/4 of an inch thick and bumped it with her butt. :lol:
I was laying on my back when this huge mirror fell square on my forehead WHAM!! it shattered into a million pieces.
How was this a ghost story you might ask.
I died!!! :wink: