This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#6126 by RhythmMan
Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:13 am
I'm asking everyone to look at their profiles through other people's eyes.
For instance - if you are a singer - at LEAST tell us if you are a male or a female!
Sometimes you can't tell byyour screen name . . .
And tell us what kind of music you like.
Don't expect everyone to listen to your posted music (if you posted any at all, that is . . .) to find out your style.
TELL us your style!. :) It only takes a few seconds to read, but it can can take some people 10 minutes to download your song . . .
Remember - your profile is only one in a series of a million other profiles.
- you've got to tell us more, so everyone doesn't just move on to the next profile or the next music site, still looking.
Thanks
#6128 by deacotiks
Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:25 am
actually I'm in the middle of updating ours.

#6525 by OurSins
Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Our Sins inspired by Slayer,Metallica,Megadeth(thrash) Jimi Hendrix(acid rock)Obituary,Deeds of Flesh(death metal).The list goes on and on.

Currently we are two members I'm Rythum and my band mate is lead guitar.

We are seeking a drummer a bassist and a vocalist who can scream and sing.

#6539 by Stareater
Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:21 pm
I have to agree. It doesn't say much when a supposed musician who's looking to work with others can't even take the time to create a profile that actually says something about themselves. Then again, about 95% of the people I've contacted over the past month can't even make the effort to return a phone call or e-mail. It's sad. A little contact info would help too. :wink:

#6540 by Vocals & Bass
Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:34 pm
I play Bass Guitar! Thud, thud, thud! Also, I stay on the computer all day talking to Chicks!, I am a trained "Cage Fighter"! And alot of the local Gangs want me to join, Because I am pretty good with a "Bow Staff"! [Just a little humor Guys, Hope no one takes this serious]...........Peace.

#6542 by Stareater
Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Hey, I'm looking for a cage fighter! Gang experience not necessary! :lol:

#6623 by mistermikev
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:21 pm
"I've brought you a delicouse bass"

#6625 by mistermikev
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:28 pm
ps, not finishing my profile... not that interested in finding musicians... plus I've found ninjam and musiciancollaboration.com. jam over the inet everyone!!!

oh, wait I think I allready finished it... ooops.

frankly, finding musicians is easy... go to the local music store... put up a flyer. or sit there all day and try to meet ppul. I don't think this is the best venue for finding other ppul. just my opinion. much tuffer as you get older, but there is band camp. I think the real prob is everyone wants to be a star but very few ppul are willing to do what it takes... and flake out at the first sign of work.
again, just my 2 cents.

#6626 by Vocals & Bass
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:29 pm
MrMikeV wrote:"I've brought you a delicouse bass"
Napoleon Dynomite would be my guess ?????

#6627 by mistermikev
Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:29 pm
pps, gibson majic... look it up.
in a few years your fx processor will have a built in protocol to connect directly with other musicians... and 32 tracks of hi fi audio... zero latency
not waiting around for it but fyi it's there.