This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#60276 by philbymon
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Um...just out of curiousity...how much would a trip to tour Europe cost me? Do you often have clients that MAKE money after paying your fee? Or have any left to show for their hard work?

Gimme some testimonials!

#60535 by fisherman bob
Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 am
Uh, the Kansas City Chiefs are just a little more well known than fisherman bob & The Bluefin Tuna Band. I believe you have to have something worth selling in order to do what you're talking about...
#60700 by Afewdaysback
Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 am
This is potentially, the biggest money maker for your band you'll have...large enough to keep money in your accounts for a long time. It all depends on you.

Maybe I'm just a little old fashioned, but oh I don't know, I'd like to think MY MUSIC might happen to be the biggest money maker my band will ever have, ha ha, but hey, thats just me. (Keep in mind, I'm not so much trying to knock what you do, as much as I am your phrasing) It sounds a little Pyramid Schemish to me, but hey, who knows, if in 10 years every band I meet out on the road is also a travel agent I know that I was wrong.

#60725 by Starfish Scott
Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 pm
It is a Pyramid setup..

been there, done that.

#60744 by Kramerguy
Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:33 pm
I like how the guy deleted his account and started a new one.. then replied to the thread to support himself. Classy.

I already debunked this gibberish bullshit in the US forum.

It's a travel company pryamid (MLM) that's designed to suck you in, then force you to recruit more fools to get back some of what you were stupid enough to invest in the first place.

The irony is that the OP obviously fell for it, so he's looking for someone dumber than him... it's like a 'who is the biggest fool' reality show trying to find the dumbest person on the planet.

#60783 by AzStix4570
Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am
He didn't delete the account...it was done for him. :lol:

Looks like there's more to be done...this flaming asshole just won't take a hint. :twisted: