This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#60598 by slickslimjim
Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm
I just signed up to rashrecordz. It's like this site but it's free for full membership equivelent.

http://www.rashrecordz.com

you can upload images, tracks, advertise gigs, events, use the forum, send messages to other members and use the classifieds section for free
Last edited by slickslimjim on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#60602 by Kramerguy
Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm
right... you JUST signed up and it's so fukin awesome that you had to sign up here to tell us about it.

That is one of the worst sales pitches I've ever seen. Jeez, you ain't even trying.

C'mon.. give it a second shot. Put some feel into it... make me a believer

#60605 by slickslimjim
Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 pm
I'm telling not selling! It's free. I am already a member here (different user name which will not be disclosed for obvious reasons) I dont expect this post to stay up for long but there it is. use it if you like. I just though people might want to know there is a new service around which looks pretty good. It's in beta testing at the moment but I can't find anything which doesn't work.

#60619 by Andragon
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:11 pm
slickslimjim wrote:I am already a member here (different user name which will not be disclosed for obvious reasons)

No, it's not really obvious why you have to create a new account to tell us bout a site.

#60629 by Kramerguy
Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 pm
Andragon wrote:
slickslimjim wrote:I am already a member here (different user name which will not be disclosed for obvious reasons)

No, it's not really obvious why you have to create a new account to tell us bout a site.

It's a trick!

He want's you to believe it's just another hack site, so you don't want to visit the link, and somehow that infiltrates your psyche and makes you want it even more. Resist the impulse :lol:

#60699 by Afewdaysback
Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:32 am
Thats effin hilarious. Way to call it Kramerguy.

#60703 by ratsass
Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 am
Oh, I went and had a look anyway. They seem to be just a new site for musicians, not trying to sell anything but I didn't sign up. Maybe that's when they hit you with a sales pitch. But it's still kinda like a band playing one club and announcing over the PA that next week they'll be at such and such club (a competitor club). Ya just don't do that.

#60707 by Paleopete
Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Looks like spam...smells like spam...tastes like spam...

Nah...can't be spam...NOT...

If you ask me BOTH your accounts need to be banned.

#60724 by Starfish Scott
Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 pm
gg bandmix..

ZzzzZzzzz (hmm wha?)

yep..