This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#587 by squirrelmaster
Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:56 pm
Speaking of INXS. Who believes they are beyond their prime? Not saying they couldn't change up and do something new and inventive...

#588 by RMORIALLI
Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:57 am
I certainly hope to see them do something new and become successful again as I do ALL of the 80's bands. I think that it is the beginning of the reinvention of Rock And Roll. I have always known that the 80's music format would come back in a BIG way, even if it is in a totally new sound fromthe 80's. But it is time for the days of killer front men (women too) and scorching lead guitarists and the real look of a Rock Star again, and bands like INXS, Motley Crue, Poison, etc. will lead the way for the new generation of rockers.

RICCO

#3696 by AJ6stringsting
Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:32 am
Musicianship/ good song writting is finally coming back in style , their is more to music than image. Bands like S.O.A.D, Limp Bizkit, Liknin Park and Rappers are going to suffer when good song writting and good musicianship come back in style.

#4119 by Natalia
Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:54 pm
I've always noticed that INXS pushes things artistically. I'm glad to see they are still going strong and they could teach some of these younger bands a thing or two. Including people like me and I'm all to eager to learn from them.

#4128 by Chemical Residue
Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:50 am
80s new age is back a lot of groups are comin out w/ that 80s sound now. Kinda in the style of the CURE and such. 80s hits are huge in the remixing game w/ electronica/house music right now so it is only fitting that they finally make their way back....