This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#50988 by MansonFan23
Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 am
your singer is awesome!

Your band sounds good

#50989 by DivineTorture
Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:19 am
thanx for the reply
& glad you liked it

#51021 by Mahly
Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm
Like the music...the vocals are lost on me...but that's just me.

#51034 by RyanStrain3032
Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:59 pm
I personally think the vocals are terrible...The growls are okay, but the higher screams changed my face from this :) to this :shock:...Me being a metal screamer myself, I can tell that he's pushing his throat too hard which in the long run is going to destroy his vocal chords.

Also, the instrumentals seem a little generic and boring. Though you had a couple of nice solos, so that spiced it up a bit. You guys have potential, but you really need to sit down and think of some really original stuff. Come up with some more technical riffs, and tell your vocalist to get the dvd "The Zen of Screaming" by Melissa Cross...It's a great investment for any vocalist.

I'll keep an eye on you guys 8)
#51041 by ThomFrazier
Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 pm
DivineTorture wrote:Divine Torture would like to know what everyone thinks of us.
Check us out at www.myspace.com/divinetorture666.
Thanks for your time & we appreciate everyones critisism.

1st of all thanks for sharing your hard work.
I think that you guys do need a lot more practice at getting your sound together. The instruments sounded out of time a bit and the vocalist as Ryan said really needs to protect his voice by knowing how to growl and scream properly. Not horrible as that Pat guy said on your page but it isn't something that I would put on my music player. Don't get me wrong, I love all types of Metal/Hardcore music it's just I think that you guys need to focus on the over all sound 1st.

Keep going man music is life! Keep me up to date would love to hear how you are coming with it all

\m/ HAIL! \m/