This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#44872 by fingerdroolteam
Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:30 pm
Today, security is a top concern for virtually everyone. Security is no longer optional, it’s a must have. In addition to the number one goal of helping to protect employees, customers and assets, adequate security can positively affect customer and employee retention, provide a competitive advantage and improve the bottom line. But far too often people sacrifice security because of budget issues. Now there is a solution. Our services combine cutting edge technology with mobile patrols and alarm and incident response to design a customized solution that meets your needs. From wireless portable alarms systems and cameras to more traditional security plans, we will help you design a security program that makes sense for you. Trained security personnel to respond appropriately to security incidents, alarms and emergencies. The use of the NCC to provide initial alert response after your call for service Consistent and reliable service. A Very Important Client (VIC) toll-free phone number and PIN which will allow the NCC to quickly reference your information. Tracking of any incidents reported by the security officers for your review, as requested. Dependable, responsive service that will give individualized attention to your security needs. Local and global coordination, support and immediate management for any service request We devote extensive time and resources to hiring, training, developing and retaining the right people to fit each client’s needs. Quick response by management. Our proactive management approach and flexibility enable us to meet daily client needs and act quickly in emergency situations. Security officers who convey trust and confidence. Our extensive pre-employment screening and selection procedures verify each job candidate’s background and assess a variety of personal qualities, including trustworthiness, honesty and integrity. Security officers who possess a professional demeanor. Because our security officers represent our clients, as well as our company, we strive to ensure that every security officer acts professionally at all times. Individualized attention to client needs. We work closely with our clients to establish their priorities and develop action plans, performance targets and measurement systems that will ensure we meet or exceed their expectations. The key drivers above are all based on a common theme – the performance of people. In response to our clients’ needs, we built a service strategy based on this feedback. We have designed a comprehensive service strategy to increase client satisfaction quality levels by ensuring our employees are focused, committed and fully trained. We endeavor to foster a culture of trust, equal opportunity, teamwork, responsibility, high expectations, and open communication in partnership with our clients, employees, and shareholders. Our mission is to provide static temporary security to all types of facilities, events and construction sites, with emergency response and planned security services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. PROTECTING YOU FROM US IS OUR PRIORITY! The enD for now. I lied. I am just an image of my body, and my body is a self-portrait created by imagination with finger paint strokes. Are you surprised to see me? Sir...Sir...your vagina is on backwards. Why thank you my good man. Here's a tip for your trouble. (The man shoves the other man to the ground) I am only a minute of your trouble. In this systematic set of principles and generalizations along with the tribute of universal awareness level we may all one-day gain the realization that we are indeed a delinquent of our own effort, ethical, bias theories that breast-feed the abuse of our own affiliated imaginations. We are all vulnerable thoughts; all trying to understand our problems, but what if it’s our problems that are trying to understand us? We ourselves are the maltreatment of human development and the world. We don’t waste time, time waste’s us. Why isn’t there a universal lost and found? Polar mesosphere summer echoes, signal the scattering noctilucent cloud, that indicate a partial reflection from a multitude of ion layers and constructive interference causing PMSE to concubine with the black hole, the theoretical region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, not even electromagnetic radiation can pass thru, not even itself. Silhouettes with no discernible mouths wake, hatched in a web of shapeless manifestation of helpless imagination, triggering them to stack, yelling at the drunks to stop moving the floor, entities known only as emotions, stay in the breath of the wind, a specific form occupies our vision which cloaks our hearts to this wind, wrapping us up in its grasp, much like the magnetism of nursing a wound with salt and hot lemon, we cant manage with words left unspoken, a ghost in your eyes, such material will be expressed in a personalized vocabulary of visual metaphors, harmonize by fundamentalist of the collective unconscious, close your pores, we can seep in, like the fatalities of those who play with my old imaginary friend who abandoned me long ago, seeing the imperfect perfectly, is the explanation we obtain through this spiraling eclipse required to crown yourself king of the deserted plains of pendulous wrinkles, countering consistent boundaries of tantrum controlled voices, all who are punishable by independent words defrosted with the magic of petrified sex, worn out by sky rashes with blurred insomnia, agitated inferior abilities will damage your gnosis.[/quote]

#44875 by philbymon
Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:00 pm
WTF?

Are you schitzophrenic? Are you a multiple personality? I think you may be, & I think perhaps that your personalities kept switching on you as you typed the above.

Have you considered selling AMWAY products?

But okay, I'll play.

I think it's very important for people to eat more fresh seafood, because I think our next big threat will come from the sea as the creatures that live within it evolve into more sentient beings. Just think about it. We're teaching dolphins to put bombs on the bottom of boats! How long until they start building & deploying their own? This is a very serious security issue for anyone who ever goes to the beach, or goes boating.

And if you think polar bears have it bad, just think about the lowly single cell creatures. They are being targeted daily by soulless companies who are trying to warp their very beings into "useful" bacterias that will only be able to eat huge quantities of petroleum products. What happens to them when the world's oil supply runs out? They need security too!

I hope no one ever gives me a talking monkey for my birthday. That would just piss me off, especially if he went around telling ppl what I REALLY do when I'm on the ol' 'puter all by myself on my day off...um...have I said too much?

What I really need is a whole lot of money, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Not in this economy.

I am blaming all the economic problems on Clay Aiken, cuz I REALLY don't like him, & I think it's ppl like him who are tearing down the very fabric of reality, & we need to stop this at all costs!

What do you think?

#44882 by Andragon
Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Okay I honestly couldn't read past 2 sentences. It's like reading programming codes that a disorganized programmer wrote. Just painful.
USE FCKIN PARAGRAPHS.

#44923 by Hayden King
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:35 pm
fdkjgq[ir aerigjeargi earigj erigjdfb 'b athj 'thj 'erhj eigj aergidj 'erijg'rgje igigrig eof p3orkqr3 eofekj sigj etrhndvn weufh eufbq 3ruwfmsdkfmve ijgij gkdnga dirgjea rgnqtij' r1209r2i4t5 tifdgadrjhg sMn ; ijlgrij aerkgn s
does that help?

#44924 by philbymon
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:39 pm
well sed

#44927 by fisherman bob
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:50 pm
Did you look at this dimwit's profile page? Who's gonna read all this drivel? What the hell does it have to do with finding band members? I know I digress a lot, but has anybody ever seen anything so utterly useless on this website before? "Just like commodes in a setting of mold, this gives promise of toilets untold." "The diarrhea gurgled without interuption and God said this is good." "Commentary and dissent have now combined to form dysentary." DUDE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? :x

#44929 by philbymon
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:14 am
I think that this is the guy who wrote the directions for my old KORG DSS-1 keyboard, actually. I recognise his style. Couldn't get anything at all out of it.

I do believe that it's tongue-in-cheek, but somehow I doubt that this will actually help him find anyone of like mind to play with, mostly because it's simply too exhausting to read through.

He can certainly find entirely new uses for words, though!

I bow to the master of the emperically ridiculous empathical nincompoopishness! He has challenged my vocabulationism to the maximal extrenditrude! I find myself inspirated to expandifry my wordiness & repetitionality in order to confusticationate the great unwashed masses of warpilized personalities that exist in the great vacuums of spacity & temporal delusion.

I DO wish he'd separate his irrationalities & flumboogeristifications with simple paragraphical norms, but who am I to judge?

Can you read this out loud, is the final challenge.

I can, but I wanna hear Robin do it!!

#44938 by Shredd6
Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 am
Hey Capt., tell your band-members to stay out of the forum would you.

#44947 by fisherman bob
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:38 pm
I'll never forget my very first class when I went to college. It was English and the professor's very first words (Mr. Kessler) were "when you write anything get to the point ASAP, get rid of the fluff, get rid of the dead wood, make it as EASY TO UNDERSTAND AS POSSIBLE. It makes the reader's job MUCH EASIER. Don't waste a single word." If I start reading something and it's nonsense I stop. GET TO THE POINT ASAP, IF YOU HAVE A POINT. OTHERWISE DON'T WASTE MY TIME DAMMIT.

#44949 by Starfish Scott
Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:54 pm
Shred,

Just stick to your hale amano.. LOL

(Do you need cough syrup?) (I hear that can be painful)

#44956 by philbymon
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Well, he certainly got our attention, didn't he?

Well done!

Now start making sense!

#44998 by Robin1
Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 pm
philbymon wrote:
Can you read this out loud, is the final challenge.

I can, but I wanna hear Robin do it!!

I couldn't even get thru 5 sentences. Phil....ya know how I like that sh@# don't ya?? :evil:

But I did have more fun reading yours!! :lol:

Only got crosseyed once! :shock:

#45004 by fingerdroolteam
Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:22 pm
LOL I expected replies like this to my nonsense, and that’s all it really is metaphorical nonsense. High standards and clear expectations are the basis of your responses. Some may see that when we form language, we form it just as we try to master its sounds and meanings. Language is “…the greatest intellectual feat any one of us is ever required to perform”. The use of communication into a language structure we are told to perceive, will affect what you have read. But I try to go beyond that and apply it to music. Thinking outside the box, or creating a box within a box.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET TO THE POINT OF THIS MATTER HERE IT IS : Damage to your Gnosis, is basically damage to the way of thinking, knowledge, or what we perceive as knowledge. How many of you dislike what you hear on the radio? Raise your hands. When listening to a piece of music, arrangement, song, etc., you automatically know where the piece of music is going, what changes are going to be made, what chords are going to be used, even before it is played?

Do we all agree that as musicians, we tend to look for something new in music? Music can expand in many directions, genres, tempos, rhythms, and so on, people around the world play music to there own beat, and much like music, language should be done the same. I guess we conform to this way of thinking because or standards that were placed in our heads, concepts are clearly explained without condescension, and examples are plentiful and pertinent.

The question that I am basically asking is, why are we trying to balance everything in music, isn’t music supposed to be limitless? How many times have you reworked a harmony, melody, and or solo to find yourself lost because of the limitless ways to create, play, and write? More importantly, why are all musical controversies put into context so that genetic, (4/4 ¾ human rhythm theory), cultural, historical, ethnic, and economic influences are never to be ignored?

#45020 by fisherman bob
Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 am
Now you're making some sense. I'm all for experimenting. If humans weren't creative we'd still be sitting in some dirty cave somewhere playing with bones and stones (might actually sound better than some of the stuff I've heard lately). Create something new, record it or play it live and see if anybody likes it. Creating something that nobody likes is kind of like clappping with one hand, nobody's going to hear it. Just because something is "new" doesn't make it worthwhile. Whatever you create good luck to you. Post it on Bandmix and get some critiquing. Bandmixers aren't afraid to let you know what they think of it. Later...

#45029 by Andragon
Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 am
Well... Limitless indeed, but not necessarily producing a good sound. You can't just mix any buncha sounds together and say it's music.. oh wait, that's what DJs are for... had to :twisted:

Point is: Your music should have '4 walls' but leave some space for it to sound unique. Somewhat.. somehow.