This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#4464 by VAguitarist
Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:16 am
It's like looking for the head of a "needle in a haystack"! :cry:

Okay... I went from energetic California to just southeast of Phoenix Arizona... apparently not exactly a mecca of music-related opportunities... :roll: but come-on... its not as if there is a wide variety of distractions out here!!! Where are all the rock-type of musicians? And not just kids starting out... mature (i.e. older) seasoned players? Come-on... pick up your sticks, fly around the imitation ivory keys, pluck those bass strings again... then... make a connection here!

Basically, I've been seeking a dynamic Drummer, bassist, keyboardist (with their own equipment) & vocalist to hook up with to play creative progressive-type of melodic yet edgy & dynamic rock for the past 2+ years with no connections/contacts yet. :( So if you are anywhere in the vicinity of Queen Creek, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler etc... and you fit the profile above... then contact me and let's get the ball rolling! :D