This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#43928 by Craig Neal
Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm
I thought I added 4 or 5 songs on my profile, but I don't see them. The video showed up. Am I crazy???

#43929 by The KIDD
Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Yes.....In a word.... You are therefore...Crazy.....Anyone that would subject themselves to this ,,,this "MEEUUUUSIC" business has got to be well... You know.. :lol: Hey just kiddin around (too much studio latley)..Your technology is too advance ..Your files need to be MP3.
Hey ,enjoyed your videos!!!

#43959 by Andragon
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:32 pm
What he said AND other non-mp3 files will appear under the AUDIO/VIDEO tab. If they're not there 30 minutes after you uploaded them, then it didn't work. Try again.

#44041 by Joe Shadowens
Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:55 am
What im finding is that most of the profiles on here dont have audio. Correct me if im wrong but is this not a Musicians networking thing. How the hell am I or anyone supposed to take people serious as musicians with no music? Come on people, get serious or go back to posting sticky notes at your local music shop!

#44051 by Paleopete
Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 am
Joe

That's been a common comment around here for ages. I wasn't set up for recording when I forst joined, but got things lined out and got a couple of things up a while back, but most profiles don't have any audio, many don't even have pics.

Makes no sense to me, I couldn't wait to get something decent ready, and had pics up from day one. I've also gotten a couple of interesting responses from out of state members as a result, so it certainly helps...

If you check the profiles of the regular forum posters, you'll find most do have audio posted, mainly so we won't be harassed by Philby... :D just kidding phil...

#44055 by sanshouheil
Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:13 pm
You can get beat up badly on the forum if you make some critique of music without having any of your own up for people to listen too.
Most of the musicians aboard dont even care if it's very good up front. But they do expect to see continued improvement as proof that you are serious aboutwhat we are doing.

And for the LOG dont whine. :lol: