This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Would you use a woman in your band?

33%
56%
N/A
6%
6%

#41645 by Starfish Scott
Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:56 am
Crip, let him and the other one rant on.. I don't have any issue with it.

People get pissy because they can. That means the crackheads are free to do and say what they will. If you yell at them to stop, you are just inhibiting their ability to speak their small minds and they have enough trouble already.

"Even the dull and ignorant have their stories too."

#41662 by jw123
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:02 am
Personally I like women. No let me rephrase that I love women.

I like women singers.

Ive been playing with one in a side band and Beth is great, just blows me away on the Joplin and Journey that we worked up, hell the other night we cranked out You Shook Me All Nite and she smoked it and brought a whole new angle to the song.

I think women have a whole different viewpoint on songs than guys do and its refreshing to me, in the Aint Yo Mama band we added You Outta Know, Crazy On You and Heartbreaker to our song list to have guest female singers involved.

I think if you can appeal to women and play with women (pardon the pun) all the men fans will follow.

#41668 by gbheil
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 am
Your formula seems to be working John. Its hard to argue with success.

#41688 by HowlinJ
Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:17 am
Needle in a haystack wrote:My experience with females in a band suck'ed.I will never put up that sh*t ever again... :x

Hey Stack,
I always figured that Candy kicked Y'all out of her band because every time she turned around, she caught you staring at her ass! :lol:

anyways... It's good to see ya back on the forum. Ya been out giggin'?

Howlin'

#41788 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:25 am
Hey you know if you like that sort of thing, I say, "do what you like."

PS: Edited For Content. lol
Last edited by Starfish Scott on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

#42377 by Needle in a haystack
Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:39 am
HowlinJ wrote:
Needle in a haystack wrote:My experience with females in a band suck'ed.I will never put up that sh*t ever again... :x

Hey Stack,
I always figured that Candy kicked Y'all out of her band because every time she turned around, she caught you staring at her ass! :lol:

anyways... It's good to see ya back on the forum. Ya been out giggin'?

Howlin'

Yes i have thanks for asking..Went to a audition last night and landed the gig. Blues\R-n-B\Funk Band and it's going to fun. Untill now just been looking, and lots of fill in stuff..

You not suposta tell all of my secrets on how to get the boot with a female singer. :wink: I guess girls an't all bad in a band if they are not your boss.. :?