This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#41598 by THEBIGMAN
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:11 pm
as above for sale i have had it for 2 years excellent order good piece of kit if you haven't allready check out www.duallist.co.uk and see it in action i am open to decent offers and any payment from a sale to be paid by paypal cheers pics available :wink:
#41890 by GeneInNJ
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:04 pm
what is the minimum offer accpeted?

the ancestors wrote:as above for sale i have had it for 2 years excellent order good piece of kit if you haven't allready check out www.duallist.co.uk and see it in action i am open to decent offers and any payment from a sale to be paid by paypal cheers pics available :wink:

#42112 by Bambamvdrumr
Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 pm
I have 2 duallist pedals on my kit, and a third which is actually a triple duallist I keep in a pedal bag for when I play on other kits. It's one of the nest pedals I have ever owned. There is just no limit to what you can do with it. I have a DW5000 (the original one in red with straps) that I keep in a DW pedal bag to use on other kits, but since I went to the Duallist pedals, it's gathering dust.

Bambamvdrumr

#59050 by DRUMDOGY1
Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:26 am
THE BEST PEDAL I EVER OWNED IS THE LUDWIG SPEED KING. I HAVE 2 OF THEM CUZ IN 1973 OR 4 LUDWIG CAME OUT WITH THE OCTA PLUS SET. 8 TOMS ACROSS, 2 24"BASSES 18"FLOOR. DEAL WAS YOU BUY THE SET THEY THREW IN THE 2 SPEED KINGS. I DON'T HAVE THE DRUMS ANYMORE BUT I STILL HAVE AND USE THE SPEEDKINGS TODAY,GREAT PEDALS. THE KIT BUY THE WAY RAN ME A WHOOPING 1400.00 I RECENTLY BOUGHT A VINTAGE LUDWIG VISTALITE TRAP KIT FOR 1500.00 AND I HAD TO WORK THE GUY OVER TO GET THAT DEAL! BUT THERE VERY COOL,ONE OF THOSE GOTTA HAVE ITS.