This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Is BandMix the best music site you've ever seen?

25%
17%
42%
17%
N/A
#36449 by Keliucla
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 am
I personally enjoy the site, but sometimes I feel like I could be better.I'm just interested in other peoples opinion.

what do you think?

#36451 by The Hunter
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:38 am
Great audio files!
But they're a little repetitive

#36458 by Andragon
Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:20 am
I agree with Hunter. Nice chill sound. Santana-esque 8)
Yea, well, the site serves its purpose, you know? It's a tool (don't laugh) for finding like-minded musicians as yourself. And a good discussion place, I guess.

#36493 by RhythmMan
Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:49 pm
Bandmix is a nice place to talk. (I swear that some people never leave their computers).
I have a Bandmix free account. I met one bass player through Bandmix in the last 2 years.
But for me, the best place to find musicians has been the Local MySpace musicians's ads.
Through MySpace and Craigslist I've met 9-10 musicians or singers in the same time.
Through open mikes & music events I've met and talked to countless musicians and singers - maybe, oh, I don't know, maybe 100; and played with another 5 - 6 of them.
Bandmix: 1
Everything else combined: about 115

#36527 by fisherman bob
Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 am
People who contribute to the forum here like Craig, Mike, Rhythm Man, Crip, etc. make Bandmix the best website. Three of our current band members are Bandmix members (me, keyboard player and NEW lead guitarist). I'm trying to get our behind-the -times drummer on here as well. He never even goes on the internet but his son does in his home. Some people refuse to move into the modern world. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but ther's sure a lot of good info on here and you get to converse (and sometimes commiserate) with like-minded people. Later...

#36543 by philbymon
Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm
Crip needs his avatar back.

I need...well...there's just too much to list, but suffice it to say I'm very very needy!

:D