This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#28699 by philbymon
Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm
Sounded a capella...no guitar?

You have a very mature voice for a 26 yr old. It's nice.

Could you cover some Toni Childs stuff? Your vocal tone & general feel would fit in, but I don't know anything about your range from what I've heard, Ms Freakin' Awesome! :wink: ( Puh-LEEEZ fix that! )

There was that one point at 1:24 where you slipped a bit, & I don't think I'm nit-picking. It was the emphasis of the short tag line "wo-ho one good thing", meant to be the end-result accent for the entire piece. You really gotta nail those, m'lady.

#28703 by HowlinJ
Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 pm
Very nice Night Singer,

Now that you got some thing up on the player, I do believe your talent could be called "freakin' awesome". Good job on the Marley tune too. :wink:

Howlin'

#28709 by night_singer_guitarist
Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am
philbymon wrote:Sounded a capella...no guitar?

You have a very mature voice for a 26 yr old. It's nice.

Could you cover some Toni Childs stuff? Your vocal tone & general feel would fit in, but I don't know anything about your range from what I've heard, Ms Freakin' Awesome! :wink: ( Puh-LEEEZ fix that! )

There was that one point at 1:24 where you slipped a bit, & I don't think I'm nit-picking. It was the emphasis of the short tag line "wo-ho one good thing", meant to be the end-result accent for the entire piece. You really gotta nail those, m'lady.

No the welcome home tune is guitar and vocal, the Marly thing was just goofing around with wave pad... I was showing my son and daughter how to play with it... :)

#28710 by night_singer_guitarist
Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 am
HowlinJ wrote:Very nice Night Singer,

Now that you got some thing up on the player, I do believe your talent could be called "freakin' awesome". Good job on the Marley tune too. :wink:

Howlin'

Thanks Man!
:lol: