This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#26654 by gbheil
Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:07 pm
He slipped out the double D door.

#26703 by Guitaranatomy
Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:33 pm
^Lmao! Well, someone put him back!

#26720 by Irminsul
Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:16 am
After seeing "you won't believe how freaking awesome I am", I definitely thought I was in for a treat. But here's what I heard instead:

Singing - Better than average, not great.

Guitar playing - First three chords I ever learned and I'm not even a guitarist anymore. C -.

Songwriting - Just awfull.

Video - While Warhol might have gotten a chuckle out of it, it looked contrived and pointless, having nothing to do with the song.

I would put the hubris on a shelf for awhile and work on your craft. Your self appraisal puts people off, and definitely sets up your performance for failure.

#26724 by fisherman bob
Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:33 am
Hey Crip don't you like anything else about a woman other than big boobs? I mean there's feet, legs, butt, face, etc. And what about personality? True, big boobs are real nice. It's certainly an asset for a woman to have them in my opinion. Occasionally I have an obsession for big boobs. I enjoy a set of big boobs as much as any red-blooded man I guess. But there are other assets to consider. Crip, you have to become a little more open minded about big boobs. You must consantly think about big boobs. Every other post on Bandmix is about big boobs. Some of us are really getting tired of you mentioning big boobs all the time. Look, you got me talking about big boobs, and I consider myself a self-controlled individual. I'm starting to think that you have big boobs on-the-brain. Maybe you need to see a psychologist to hypnotize you so that you can stop thinking all the time about big boobs. Doesn't thinking about big boobs interfere with your gigs? You're ripping a hot lead and some chick with big boobs is dancing in front of you and screws up your timing. Later...

#26734 by Shapeshifter
Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:16 am
Bob, I tried to read that, but all I could see was "boobs". Maybe I need a psychologist... :lol:

#26747 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:55 pm
OH you know I had to get my BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAA lol lol lol in there.

"Is that a cat crying or a child dying?" lol

#26754 by Crip2Nite
Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Aksherally.... BIG BOOBS was my incentive for picking up the axe when I was just a lil rugrat in the first place :wink: ... and hopefully it'll be the last vision I encounter before I die! :P

(BTW... it's just a long running joke perpetrated by yours truly from the get-go) Waiting to see how long it would've taken for someone to finally shout out "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!! :lol: :lol:

#26757 by HowlinJ
Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:34 pm
Mo Boobs! :shock: Mo Boobs! :shock: Mo Boobs! :shock: ...etc... :lol:

#26761 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:57 pm
Lmao! People, stop with the "boobs" already. FishermanBob is right, there are other parts of the body! Lol. How about the face?

I do not know about you guys, but I think a pretty face is the most important. I am not overly picky when it comes to the body. :lol:

Crip, I am sending you back to the asylum! And making you sit with Scarletrust watching Oprah Winfrey all day!

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy. :twisted:

#26771 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Do not forget the rump roast!~ lol

#26776 by scarletrust
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:52 pm
Captain Scott wrote:Do not forget the rump roast!~ lol

"Pump humpin' rump roast." from the song "Squeeze Me Macaroni" by Mr. Bungle.

#26781 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Oh don't get me going on that guy.

I met him informally at a shin-dig. lol The co**sucker was bashing WOLFMOTHER. Now I don't think much about them one way or another, but Mike Patton isn't all that and a leather handbag either.

I think it's wise to shut the f**k up when people are playing at the same venue as you are and you don't like it especially.

I mean it was bad enough for me to hear him, it was worse for him to bash them on video as he ended up being interviewed while they were playing and it all got recorded for posterity. I was looking for it on the net, but so far no luck.

#26791 by Crip2Nite
Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:35 pm
.... I do like those long sexy legs that go all the way up to here.... and don't get me started on a nice tight ass...I really like a woman who takes care of herself

....and has humungous hooters :shock:

#26820 by Guitaranatomy
Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:06 am
LMAO! Crip, man, you need some kind of calming drug.

Man, just give me a beautiful face, and a great mind, on a woman and I am happy.

:D
#28694 by night_singer_guitarist
Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm
The KIDD wrote:Hey Gang,

She has a video posted...Scroll down....Yeah, I had alittle trouble accessing voice quality due to the mix.Guitar was alittle hot..Im gonna put it in cool edit isolate voice FEQ with the parametric and other toys... :twisted: .OHHHAAAHHAA..I will return...

John

How did that work out for you, with the nifty tech stuff? :?