This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#20492 by 7 Rocks Texas
Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:07 am
GA,

I love all Jews. I love and stand with Israel. Don't be hatin' because Martin Luther, or Hitler or Tokamada ( I don't know how to spell his name) or Pharoah, or Ceasar, or Constantine did tremendous harm to your ancestors. I believe every word of the Torah, I do. If anyone ever threatens you because you are a Jew, I have a Glock 9 and some hollow points. Just kiddin'. Really though, I would stand with you in any fight over that.

Look, dude, I lost my head earlier. These debates really bring out the worst in me. I don't know why. Please forgive me for the things I said. I'm really a nice guy with just a little too much passion. It's late here but maybe we can chat tomorrow and clear the air, cool?

Joe
#20493 by fisherman bob
Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:17 am
who never heard of Christ are all going to Hell, right? What about the billions of people who lived and died before Christ was even born? Are they in Hell? There's countless good people (like guitaranatomy) who I would bet my mortgage are NOT going to Hell. People of ANY religion should spread their religion BY EXAMPLE, not by using fear tactics. Just the fact that you say that someone is going to Hell if they don't believe in something arouses my suspicions. If something is right it doesn't need to be brow-beaten into anybody. Enough of this crap, I've got to play some blues (the devil's music). Later...

#20494 by Guitaranatomy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:24 am
God Shall Add wrote:GA,

I love all Jews. I love and stand with Israel. Don't be hatin' because Martin Luther, or Hitler or Tokamada ( I don't know how to spell his name) or Pharoah, or Ceasar, or Constantine did tremendous harm to your ancestors. I believe every word of the Torah, I do. If anyone ever threatens you because you are a Jew, I have a Glock 9 and some hollow points. Just kiddin'. Really though, I would stand with you in any fight over that.

Look, dude, I lost my head earlier. These debates really bring out the worst in me. I don't know why. Please forgive me for the things I said. I'm really a nice guy with just a little too much passion. It's late here but maybe we can chat tomorrow and clear the air, cool?

Joe

*He scratches the top of his head* Hmm... Definitely could not predict that response.

Look, I have nothing against you personally, man. I have problems with people who push and foster their beliefs of life onto others, it bothers me. I endured it for a while, in fact I had a whole family take me to their church for like 6 months, I had no control, my mother did, lol. It was years back, but it drove me nuts because it was like being a piece of meat for some reason. They hound at you if you are Jewish, it bothers me to have to deal with it.

I think religion is a rough subject and it tends to divide people. I have no problem with you believing what you do, I have a friend who is as devout to his religion as you are. He goes to church all the time, plays in the band, goes to a Christian school (I believe it is at least), he has expressed his beliefs many times. I know how Christians feel, it is not in my religion though, and I do not appreciate being told I am going to Hell for not believing the same. Look, I will agree with you on one thing, this world is spiraling downward into the flames, you can see it. If we just put religion aside for a moment and just look at the news in a non-religious manner, you can see it. Things keep getting worse, who knows what will happen.

I did mean harm man, I just got very frustrated and blew my cool. I think it is best we stay off of these subjects for now because it brings out the worst in all of us. Religion, politics, and anything like that, lol.

I can tell you are not a bad natured person, I can see that. As I said, it is just hard for me to do the religious stuff, went through too much of that already in my life. In this world it is important not to judge a man on whether he is a Christian or a Jew, or a Hindu, but rather whether he is good at heart and true to himself and others.

As I said, I am not all knowing, but I do understand what makes a good person. I have seen a lot in my life, like all of you. God knows what else is to follow in my life, hopefully only good.

Well, peace be with you, GuitarAnatomy.
Last edited by Guitaranatomy on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#20495 by Guitaranatomy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:27 am
fisherman bob wrote: There's countless good people (like guitaranatomy) who I would bet my mortgage are NOT going to Hell.

*Makes a peace sign* Thanks for that, lol.

I will tell you what though, if I do end up in Hell I have a way to get out. See, I hear the Devil did not like Metallica during the Load and Reload era either (He felt they were sellouts and not to him!), lmao. I will just play all of those songs, he is bound to quit. :lol:

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#20505 by Crip2Nite
Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:40 am
Does the fact that I love huge mammories with a passion mean I'm going to hell???

#20512 by Guitaranatomy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:34 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:Does the fact that I love huge mammories with a passion mean I'm going to hell???

:arrow: :arrow:

Make two rights, as stated above, and yes, you are on your way to Hell. :evil:

#20526 by Crip2Nite
Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:27 pm
Oh well... looks like I'm gonna have quite a few friends joinin' the party with me :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#20527 by scarletrust
Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:34 pm
Image I'm on the Highway to Hell Image

#20528 by Guitaranatomy
Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:06 pm
Lmao! I got a better one, "Hells Bells."

#20672 by blair_rock
Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:38 pm
He's looking for a singer! Why does everyone with an ax against Christians go to Christian posts so they can say they are offended.

Don't discrimanate: why does he have to be able to sing. That's descrimination too.

If you're looking for a transvestite lead singer for a band go for it. I won't be offended and won't say a word.

Go to Christianrocker.com and check it out.

The following statement may offend some of you so read it at your own risk.
God Bless,
Blair

#20683 by Crip2Nite
Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:36 pm
Like I said before, I'm a Christian but I don't try to preach, force my fukkin' beliefs on anyone and don't discriminate! My 1st wife was a Jew and my present an Athiest.... who gives a flying fuk... I believe in Jesus... I'm not about to become a freakin' fanatic and preach the word of God on a Band site! :roll:
Last edited by Crip2Nite on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#20687 by gbheil
Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 pm
Thanks blair I'll Check it um do you smell something burning?

#20695 by blair_rock
Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:26 pm
I wont say non-Christian. I'll say anti Christian. Some (not all) people here seem to see a topic by Christians looking for other Christians and have such a deep seeded hatred towards Christ that they have to try to start an argument.
If you were a spanish band looking for a spanish singer no one would have a problem with you wanting a person fluent in spanish and of spanish decent.
But Christians, oh no, they're rasist homo-phobes. They seem to judge us a whole lot more than we judge them. Which on my part is not at all.

I'm a white male married to a African American female. That doesen't mean that I think your a racist if you marry someone of the same race as you. Or that if your a man and marry a woman that doesn't mean your anti homosexuals. Some people's hatred of Christians is rediculous
Blair

#20730 by scarletrust
Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 pm

#23879 by Circle Back
Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:29 pm
Guys, I appreciate your posts, but all I asked was where my band could get a gig in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area, NOT what your opinions of my religion are. If I had asked where my metal or country or classic rock band could get a gig, would all who've chimed in here be as verbally abusive?