This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Is it time for Glen to go?

4
67%
1
17%
0
N/A
1
17%
#234702 by gtZip
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 pm
Cast your vote for Bandmix Survivor.

#234709 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 pm
as i said in another thread....

my guess...is he's going thru some big changes......wife left, biz went bellyup, or perhaps he's overdosed on self loathing because he realized he finds hilary sexually appealing. who knows?

clearly something broke inside of some already sketchy architecture.


glen's always thrived on attention and as long as he keeps getting it through whatever douchebaggedly behavior he chooses to go with...he's not gonna veer from his path.

glen, i hope you come thru whatever crisis you're going through and can return to the slightly less of a d-bag you used to be. sooner WOULD be better than later.

you can still lie, be a hypocrite, and accuse others of the same behaviors that you regularly pursue w relish. just dial back the current rabid, foaming at the mouth attacks a wee bit.

(oh, and congrats on this latest round of attention..we all know you love it)

#234711 by gtZip
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:19 pm
Planetguy wrote:as i said in another thread....

my guess...is he's going thru some big changes......wife left, biz went bellyup, or perhaps he's overdosed on self loathing because he realized he finds hilary sexually appealing. who knows?

clearly something broke inside of some already sketchy architecture.


glen's always thrived on attention and as long as he keeps getting it through whatever douchebaggedly behavior he chooses to go with...he's not gonna veer from his path.

glen, i hope you come thru whatever crisis you're going through and can return to the slightly less of a d-bag you used to be. sooner WOULD be better than later.

you can still lie, be a hypocrite, and accuse others of the same behaviors that you regularly pursue w relish. just dial back the current rabid, foaming at the mouth attacks a wee bit.

(oh, and congrats on this latest round of attention..we all know you love it)



There's a voting option that lines up with that.

#234713 by VinnyViolin
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm
Image

#234748 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Planetguy wrote:as i said in another thread....

my guess...is he's going thru some big changes......wife left, biz went bellyup, or perhaps he's overdosed on self loathing because he realized he finds hilary sexually appealing. who knows?

clearly something broke inside of some already sketchy architecture.


glen's always thrived on attention and as long as he keeps getting it through whatever douchebaggedly behavior he chooses to go with...he's not gonna veer from his path.

glen, i hope you come thru whatever crisis you're going through and can return to the slightly less of a d-bag you used to be. sooner WOULD be better than later.

you can still lie, be a hypocrite, and accuse others of the same behaviors that you regularly pursue w relish. just dial back the current rabid, foaming at the mouth attacks a wee bit.

(oh, and congrats on this latest round of attention..we all know you love it)


Mark you seem to be the one with a real problem... You need to give any one that opposes you an ASSSWHOOOPIN. That should be checked out before you really do hurt someone
Mike that was the most disgusting comment ever posted here... That comment about Scott being in jail and just needing to find the right size.
GT you are just a stalker. You don't like me, that's FINE. Your problem.

All three of you should get together and look into a group rate for some help. I doubt you will get a discount.

Vinny... You are funny. At least there are a few people left here... Without problems.

#234752 by gtZip
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 am
No Glen, I think you're ok. You USED to be ok.

I don't like what you've been doing for the last couple months - this whole holy war on the moderators, and Mikeb, and Planetguy.
It mucks up damn near every thread that is posted.

I want you to stop.

Do what you have to do with the "owners" of the site or whatever, but just frikin resolve it one way or the other.

You've ran off Jahva and Dane. We don't see Paul or jw anymore. You would have ran off Talbot by now, but Talbot is a badass.
George barely interacts anymore.

If I leave and planet leaves, what then? Thread after thread of fighting with mike, and a ghost town?

I've tried reading around it, basically ignoring it without using the ignore button.
I've tried asking you to stop.
I've tried following you around and hounding you like you do to mikeb and planet.

Nothing has worked.
This forum has turned into a place that's barely worth coming to anymore.

When you bring up my kid in an effort to... I dunno... in an effort to make me feel guilty? Remind me that you used to be an OK guy?...
Why do it?
It pisses me off, and 'pissed off' is not good for me or for anyone that pushes me there.
So... no more of that.

Let's get this resolved.

#234761 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:08 am
gtZip wrote:No Glen, I think you're ok. You USED to be ok.

I don't like what you've been doing for the last couple months - this whole holy war on the moderators, and Mikeb, and Planetguy.
It mucks up damn near every thread that is posted.

I want you to stop.

Do what you have to do with the "owners" of the site or whatever, but just frikin resolve it one way or the other.

You've ran off Jahva and Dane. We don't see Paul or jw anymore. You would have ran off Talbot by now, but Talbot is a badass.
George barely interacts anymore.

If I leave and planet leaves, what then? Thread after thread of fighting with mike, and a ghost town?

I've tried reading around it, basically ignoring it without using the ignore button.
I've tried asking you to stop.
I've tried following you around and hounding you like you do to mikeb and planet.

Nothing has worked.
This forum has turned into a place that's barely worth coming to anymore.

When you bring up my kid in an effort to... I dunno... in an effort to make me feel guilty? Remind me that you used to be an OK guy?...
Why do it?
It pisses me off, and 'pissed off' is not good for me or for anyone that pushes me there.
So... no more of that.

Let's get this resolved.


I don't think you can resolve this. You have already shown too much anger and hatred. I don't share in it. You are just some poor guy I would rather be friends with. Mike BIRCH deleted a totally musical post I wrote to Bryan 571764. His anger and hatred have gotten the best of him. Mark... He's a whole 'nother story.

All of you keep bringing up the loss of good people up here. So stop your hatred, start to be reasonable, and have MIKE AND ANY OTHER MODS QUIT.

This all escalated the minute MIKE BEGGED TO MODERATE.

Note: I just had a MUSICAL POST MODERATED BY MIKE. All you three guys have done is try to BULLY me.
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HURT MY FEELINGS?
I'm trying to be civil. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT A REALLY NASTY MOFO I CAN BE??????

And you want to resolve it.

#234765 by gtZip
Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:20 am
I really don't know how I could have written it any more clearly. 'You' are the one who has to resolve it somehow.
I can't make any Mods quit.

And... even if they want to quit, you are not giving them the free space to quit. By being on them constantly, you are guaranteeing that they can not quit without appearing to have given in to you.
It's a psychological stalemate.

You can't always FORCE things into being the way you want them to be.

#234766 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 am
gtZip wrote:I really don't know how I could have written it any more clearly. 'You' are the one who has to resolve it somehow.
I can't make any Mods quit.

And... even if they want to quit, you are not giving them the free space to quit. By being on them constantly, you are guaranteeing that they can not quit without appearing to have given in to you.
It's a psychological stalemate.

You can't always FORCE things into being the way you want them to be.


Will you show some respect here... Not to me, but to the owners of bandmix.

It has become OK for PLANETGUY to threaten bodily harm. It has become OK for mikeb to delete not only threads of mine, but also completely musical posts, and it has become OK for you to attempt to harass me.

Sorry dude what is right is right, what is wrong is wrong. These three things are wrong. Don't disrespect me by telling me they aren't wrong.

#234775 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:43 pm
Glen - keep calling me a liar, it doesn't matter to me.
The facts are:
1) I have not deleted ANY of your posts.
2) I have not edited ANY of your posts.
3) I did not ask the ADMIN to be a moderator, they asked George and I at the same time. Both of us were reporting troll posts to the ADMIN through the link at the top of the forums. I'm guessing they looked over our posts and history and decided that we might be good moderators.
4) I told you from day 1 that I was not going to delete or edit ANY of YOUR posts, but you have been trying to 'push my buttons' every day to try to get me to go back on what I said. GUESS WHAT? It hasn't worked, because 1) & 2) above.
5) You don't believe me? That's your tough luck. Everyone left on this forum (since you have run off so many of the survivors - YES, YOU) is against what you are doing or completely ignores you, why can't you see that? "The whole world's wrong and you're right" - is that how you see things?

#234785 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:22 pm
GLENNY J wrote:It has become OK for PLANETGUY to threaten bodily harm.


that's another in a long line of lies. yet again...you've proven yourself dishonest and like every other liar....not worthy of any respect.

It has become OK for mikeb to delete not only threads of mine, but also completely musical posts


that's another in a long line of lies. yet again...you've proven yourself dishonest and like every other liar....not worthy of any respect.


and it has become OK for you to attempt to harass me.


that's another in a long line of lies. yet again...you've proven yourself dishonest and like every other liar....not worthy of any respect.

Sorry dude what is right is right, what is wrong is wrong. These three things are wrong. Don't disrespect me by telling me they aren't wrong.


what's wrong is you lying and being dishonest. if you don't want to be "disrespected".....start by manning up and give up the cowardly and sniveling lying, dishonestly, and misreps.

i've told you before...NOBODY respects a liar.

#234826 by gtZip
Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 pm
With 66% of the vote, it's not looking so good for you, GlenN.
As someone who champions democracy, it looks like you're going to have to bow out, in accordance with the will of the people.

You wouldn't want to go against the american way, and the principles of democracy, now would you?

#234831 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 am
I'm start to think Glen is just totally miffed because he wasn't chosen for the mod job. Don't know what else can explain his conduct. I wish it would stop. Most of us liked him well enough but he is making that difficult.

Talbot

#234853 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:31 am
Actually, The Republic Of the United States of America... IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, AND OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID A DEMOCRACY.
Sorry you didn't know that GT. Go study it and then come
back and try to give me your knowledgeable backhand.
There is a very real reason why PURE democracies only work in limited communities. I'm not going to give anyone a free education that your local school districts should have given you.

Mike, You have not answered the question. NO ONE ELSE DELETED THOSE THREADS. I gave you a chance to back down... You are defending yourself the same way that mark does...

4/5/6... Bring it on guys. 8)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests