This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#233284 by CD Netrom
Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm
I'm here to introduce my company Cd Netrom, a certified cd and dvd replication manufacturer based in Baldwin Park California . We work with mastering & recording studios who refer artists to us for replication. Cd Netrom is one the leaders in replication in Los Angeles and dedicating more than 15 years in the industry, we can offer a complete full service of replication of CDs, DvDs, and Blu Ray. We have the capacity to replicate 5 million and up of CDs and DvDs per month, and have a very aggressive pricing structure. Along with our replication services we also offer a complete fulfillment of printing and packaging for your CD and DvD needs. Thank you for your interest. Please go to the website www.cdnetrom.com or call me directly at 888-265-7775.

Thank you,
Steven
Manager

#233290 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm
So how do you feel about the inevitable demise of hard copies of music? Surely within 1-2 generations commercail release of CDs, DVDs, BluRays will cease to exist, and all that will be left will be 'antiques' and collectables.

CDs

#233293 by CD Netrom
Wed May 07, 2014 11:35 pm
The cd business will always be alive. Artists need to get there music out on a cd. Its the only way they can market themselves directly. And prove that their true artistry, especially when there 6-8 songs on a cd that the artist is proud of. Not just one or two. Its true the cd business i snot whjat it used to be, because of most of the retail stores closing down. But thanks god for the indie artist. They are the ones pushing cds , and the pros are as well. But they are selling mostly on line!

#233308 by GuitarMikeB
Thu May 08, 2014 1:12 pm
True, more online sales than in-store, and some sales at shows, too. But its diminishing and will continue to do so. Survey those under 30 years old to see how many CDs they bought last year. Survey 30-40 year-olds, and 40+ age group. Diminishing returns. People are listening to music on thier phones, it has become background noise, very few people are sitting down and LISTENING to an album anymore. My only real listening time is when driving (or at home learning a song, and I'll just throw a youtube version on to do that).

#233383 by Jahva
Fri May 09, 2014 10:32 pm
I can still see a need for a performing artist/bands selling some merch... and at least you get wav. file quality. :roll: