This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#231348 by Chippy
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:50 am
Is it ok to come in and say something? :D
My oh my how the mighty have fallen. I think it a shame that this place has gotten like it has. I do not belong to too many forums these days, this was just one of about 3 I think? I do not even use the other two.

Having run Forums before, I know how things can get. They get like the real world after a time, people arguing about something that doesn't really matter, and then we get a war, the place and people die off.
It's just a shame.............

I've never liked overpowering all seeing Mods either. That means a trip to the door for me also, most times. However on the other hand, and having been the bad guy Mod/Owner more than once. I know the heartache that can bring too.

If you hold a bird too tightly, you'll crush it, if too loose it will fly away. Somewhere in-between lies the real truth.
Good luck with it all people.

Cheers - Chipfryer

#231355 by Jahva
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:15 pm
Ebb and flow chip...
Hope you're doing well. Is the album finished?

#231357 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 pm
Hey Chippy! Note that any problem with moderators here has been with some folk's general issue of having moderators, rather than any actual things the moderators (me and George) have done.
Obviously, you are the moderator on the forums on your site, but there was little activity there last time I looked. The more active a forum is, the more spam appears.

#231400 by Chippy
Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 am
Hi Mike!
I think you'll find the forum is quiet because I removed it :wink:
But you'll only know that if you've been there right?

Actually I'm redesigning everything, ground up, it won't be complete until it is. More about me, since I've done a lot for others with little in return to be honest as you'll know I suspect.......... (Band Pages).
By the way, I never allowed Spam, bad words, arguments or anything of that nature, I ran one of the largest sports columns for some years, sure I know what it is all about.

Jahva, Yes mate, thank you for asking, it's this year. I have a new place to go where I can get things done finally.

Cheers,

Chippy

GuitarMikeB wrote:Hey Chippy! Note that any problem with moderators here has been with some folk's general issue of having moderators, rather than any actual things the moderators (me and George) have done.
Obviously, you are the moderator on the forums on your site, but there was little activity there last time I looked. The more active a forum is, the more spam appears.

#231405 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 am
Chippy, it is good to see you are still kicking.

Ever hear from Philby?

#231429 by Chippy
Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:04 pm
No mate, wrote to Jeff a few times without response. Nothing from Philby sadly.
I enjoyed talking with both on the phone sometimes, but not that frequent.

GLENNY J wrote:Chippy, it is good to see you are still kicking.

Ever hear from Philby?

#231438 by gbheil
Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 pm
I speak with Phil frequently.
I also argue with him frequently. :lol:
My how somethings don't change. 8)