This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#230293 by TIMECRYPT
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:35 pm
Hello all, i hope to be soon opening a nice little rehearsal room at MARSTON BUSINESS PARK, TOCKWITH, NEAR YORK AND WETHERBY N/W. YORKSHIRE.
YO267QF.
It will only cost just £10 an hour and only £5 a session for equipment hire. Hope to cater for every kind of band in the area.......20..30 mile radius??
Will be open at your request, anytime any day ,as long as you like. Absolutely no hidden extras such as " membership " fees etc. All storage is free, as are hot drinks, or bring your own cold ones and put them in my fridge.

Use of P.A. is free along with up to 5 mics and stands. Gear for hire will be Marshall 450w bass amp and 5 string & semi accoustic basses. 60 w Hartke guitar amp. AND massive STACCATO drumkit for just a little bit more then the standard one also provided. See www.staccato-art.co.uk + the option of 2 duallist pedals to use with it. See www.theduallist.com Want some mega speed drumming? Take a look at these websites above. Want book well in advance to secure your regular slot? RING ME NOW Graham on 07961270732. OPENING MID/LATE MARCH/APRIL DISCOUNT DEALS ALWAYS AVAILABLE. www.crypt-rehearsals.webs.com 8)