This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#228766 by Cajundaddy
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:39 pm
Time to retire your old friend computer Dane. It has served you well but was only designed to run for about 3 years. You got your moneys worth and some.

For basic singer/songwriter demo recordings a smartphone and recording apps work just fine and sound great. If you want to do a full featured DAW, simple laptops and netbooks/tablets work well. Because they only use about 1/20th of the electricity your old XT uses, they might actually pay for themselves in Edison bill savings. About $300 will buy a workable netbook or tablet that will be light years better than a 10 yr old XT machine.

http://www.computershopper.com/laptops/ ... ay-lt2120u

#228778 by TamsNumber4
Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:34 pm
How funny, Mike and I were just talking about it and that screen image you posted gave me the hives.....I can't figure it out at all.

NOW they are on VERSION 9, my amp came with 8 and so they are bugging me to update it.

I've called the company twice now and still don't have it up and running...LOL!!

#228858 by Chippy
Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am
What is it with licences these days? I think that is why I prefer Linux!
Well until they find a way to provide a licence for something. When I buy a Dog, I have to licence it. I can understand that in a sort of way.
I had a wildlife menagerie in NJ sometime back. They weren't mine, but they thought they were. If I had to buy a friggin licence for every one of them, I would have been begging on the streets.
Oh wait! :D