This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#228800 by jw123
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm
Well Im going to Detroit this weekend for the International Car Show and got in touch with ole Jimmy Danger and the Farleys have a gig this sat night. Jimmy has invited me to sit in with the band on the song Crooked Bitch, so Im pumped to play some chainsaw guitar with Rasta.

Hoping there will be some video on FB of this monumental event! LOL!

#228804 by Deadguitars
Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 pm
Thats sounds really fun , JDubb
I miss Jimmy tell 'em we said Hi !

Hope you get some good vid too

#228807 by J-HALEY
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 pm
Cool, tell him the mullet says Hello! Get some video if you can and post it here! 8)

#228810 by gbheil
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:50 pm
Yep sounds like fun. 8)

#228815 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:18 pm
video...or it didn't happen!

pls pass on greetings to jimmy from me as well. safe travels.

#228817 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:49 pm
Have fun John, and tell Jimmy to ge this ass back here, we never did figure out whey he quit so abruptly (one complaint or something, and he exited stage right).

#228837 by Jahva
Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 pm
Very cool JW!
Tell JD I said What the Faq! :P Have a good time!

#228907 by Hayden King
Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:26 am
Rock On!

Salute!

#229014 by jw123
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm
Well I met Jimmy Danger and the Farleys sat night, had a blast sat in for a couple of songs.

Jim is a really nice guy, seems really busy. He let me play his Les Paul and it sounded great.

I encourage anyone on this site if you get the chance to meet someone from here, make the effort to do it.

Jimmy told me to tell you guys f**k Off! LOL! just kidding

#229034 by J-HALEY
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 pm
h
jw123 wrote:Well I met Jimmy Danger and the Farleys sat night, had a blast sat in for a couple of songs.

Jim is a really nice guy, seems really busy. He let me play his Les Paul and it sounded great.

I encourage anyone on this site if you get the chance to meet someone from here, make the effort to do it.

Jimmy told me to tell you guys f**k Off! LOL! just kidding

I have met Ted. Sure would like to meet more of you guys some day.
Is that why Jimmy left? Someone complained and he got "the message" from the Mothership? Heck several of us have gotten that including yours truly! You should have told him to get his prunk ass back here we miss him. As much as he and I argued back and forth I always had respect for him (even though sometimes I wouldn't admit it) LOL! I respect any man that has the balls to tell me exactly what's on his mind even if I don't want to hear it LOL!

#229043 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:21 am
JimmyD and I had many a civil 'disagreement' over social issues and many a nice chat about music. I wish he were back here.

I no longer care so much if folks agree with me - but are they good fellows? Jimmyd struck me as a good fellow.

I should add that I cut and pasted several of his posts into my 'music notes' file and grabbed stuff from the rest of you all as well. That is after all, why I'm here!

And you guys thought it was your scintillating personalities! :D

Talbot