This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#228396 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am
Planetguy wrote:so, i'll now take my boot off your throat, show some mercy, let you up, and you can walk away w whatever little dignity you dishonest folks cling to.

GLENNY J wrote:The fact remains you have threatened to put your boot on my throat and give me a good asss whooping. If you think I am lying as such... If I call you a violent person... Well then maybe that is why I don't like little commie boy progressives.

glenny, you must be one of those comprehensionally challenged individuals your nose warming buddy refers to :wink:

do you see the disconnect there, Dim?

i never threatened "to put my boot on your throat" as you claim.....i said "i'd take my boot off your throat" and let you back up to save some of your dignity. (vinny pointed that very same thing out already to you.)

question is...can ya see the diff?

likewise w the asswhoopings. i never threatened you WITH an asswhooping...i simply refer to the many i've handed you time and time again.

but....we know you must like 'em 'cos you keep coming back for more.

#228401 by Slacker G
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:29 am
You are absolutely right in all you say concerning this. Our government has never lied to us before so why would they lie to us now?

I guess I’m just one of those paranoid conservatives. I imagine the government monitoring my emails, the very words I type at a web site, where I go on the Internet, what I download, my phone calls, my credit card, my personal medical information, what jobs I ever worked, who I talk to on the phone and for how long, where I go and how long I am there, what I eat, what I like, what I dislike, which party I vote for, how mush money I donated, what religion I am, how tall I am how much I weigh, what I look like and I imagine it knows everything else under the sun about me.

Wow.

I guess that does make me paranoid concerning my government. I know they would never use any of that information anyway, so that shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m not doing anything illegal, I mean anything that is illegal today. No need to be concerned over that. Anyway it is a free country where you can express your political views and all, it’s not like they are curtailing speech in any area, or ever have. And in a lot of states you can still own a weapon. No worry about any of those things going away.

Yes you are right Vinny. Our government would never take a branch of government instituted for one thing and then use it another way if and whenever they wish. Take something like the IRS. They would never utilize the IRS for anything other than taking taxes.

It’s just me, Vinny, It is just all in my head. It’s going to be bedtime in several hours. I’m going to grab my tin helmet and get ready for bed. I have no idea what I was thinking when I posted that article. Our government would never use armed agency forces against the people to get its way. I guess the whole thing is silly. :)

#228421 by VinnyViolin
Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Be sure to attach the ground wire to your tin helmet ... :lol:

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re charter of the Bank Bill

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Thomas Jefferson

The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating. Thomas Jefferson

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together. Eisenhower

The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know. Kennedy
:lol:

#228427 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Planetguy wrote:so, i'll now take my boot off your throat, show some mercy, let you up, and you can walk away w whatever little dignity you dishonest folks cling to.

GLENNY J wrote:The fact remains you have threatened to put your boot on my throat and give me a good asss whooping. If you think I am lying as such... If I call you a violent person... Well then maybe that is why I don't like little commie boy progressives.

glenny, you must be one of those comprehensionally challenged individuals your nose warming buddy refers to :wink:

do you see the disconnect there, Dim?

i never threatened "to put my boot on your throat" as you claim.....i said "i'd take my boot off your throat" and let you back up to save some of your dignity. (vinny pointed that very same thing out already to you.)

question is...can ya see the diff?

likewise w the asswhoopings. i never threatened you WITH an asswhooping...i simply refer to the many i've handed you time and time again.

but....we know you must like 'em 'cos you keep coming back for more.

Seems that you are the one comprehensionally challenged. Did you pass second grade? That is a very formative year for youngsters. Failure leads to violence.

You are a very violent person. I have no problem dealing with that. Come on over. :lol:

#228433 by Slacker G
Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:44 am
Vinny,

And just what does your last post have to do with anything? This is a lawless tyrannical regime. All your quotes, all your highlighting of rules and regulations mean nothing to the lawless. The constitution means nothing to the lawless. Our liberty and freedom mean nothing to the lawless.Our freedom of choice means nothing to the lawless.

Lofty ideals and speeches from the founders have nothing to do with the situation, they mean nothing to the lawless. But if you can't understand that Paste all the quotes, paste all the pictures. They mean nothing for they do not address the situation America is in today. You buy into all this crap that is going on and trust the lies that come from our leaders and that is fine. There is no purpose in my adding any more to this. I understand what is going on just as you accept it. This is the Cloward & Piven Strategy in practice, and soon, as soon as the last dollar is given to the last alien or other person that does not deserve it this regimes house of cards will collapse the system. Your posting writings will not save it nor will posting pictures saver it. Nothing is going to save it.

This is not about party lines for tyrants have occupied both sides and have for quite some time. As I said in an earlier post, this is the regime against the people, power against the powerless, those with freedom taking it from us and keeping it for themselves. We have a political climate of scoundrels that wish to be little kings forever, and they need us to maintain their lifestyles, for we serve no other purpose in their eyes.

America is going down and the financial institutions of the world are going to come to nothing. I am surprised that this political coup hasn't turned into a military one already.

#228444 by Planetguy
Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:43 pm
GLENNY J wrote:Seems that you are the one comprehensionally challenged. Did you pass second grade? That is a very formative year for youngsters. Failure leads to violence.

You are a very violent person. I have no problem dealing with that. Come on over. :lol:

and speaking of second grade....

GLENNY J wrote:Really? For some one that doesn't know the value of using capitals to start a sentence, you are going to give me a grammar lesson...

i remember 2nd grade fondly. that's where i learned that "someone" is actually one and not two words!

GLENNY J wrote:Really? For some one that doesn't know the value of using capitals to start a sentence, you are going to give me a grammar lesson...

now, what grade was it that i learned that "who", and not "that" is a better choice there?????

as usual glenny, no charge for the lessons. like the asswhoopin's...they're on the house! :wink:

#228457 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:43 pm
We all saw this when Jimmy Danger started giving grammar lessons.
You started doing this too.
You started to have no answers to the questions raised by your nasty post's.

You are a loser dude. GET A JOB!

#228461 by Planetguy
Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:17 am
GLENNY J wrote:We all saw this when Jimmy Danger started giving grammar lessons.

besides the job of handing you regular asswhoopin's?

it's true it doesn't pay much... but it is quite satisfying. :lol:

#228491 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Why don't you stop wasting so much oxygen and get a real taxpaying job... Instead of focusing on STEALING and BEATING people into believing your little commie boy views.

Wait till the real SHTF!

#228675 by DainNobody
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:16 am
Obama needs more young people to sign up or it will fail before mid summer 2014.. you heard it here first...

#228685 by Mike Nobody
Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:51 am
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:Obama needs more young people to sign up or it will fail before mid summer 2014.. you heard it here first...

The sooner it fails, the sooner we can go back to the drawing board and get a single-payer system.
Cut the insurance vultures out of the equation.

#228737 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 am
Good thinking MikeN - there is nobody more trustworthy than the government. :wink:

Talbot

#228990 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 am
Planetguy wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:We all saw this when Jimmy Danger started giving grammar lessons.

Do you have a job?
You never answered that question.

You are proving you are a loser with every post. I take no joy from that...

However you seem too. That is just sad mark.

#229011 by Planetguy
Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:57 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
Planetguy wrote:

Do you have a job?
You never answered that question.

You are proving you are a loser with every post. I take no joy from that...

However you seem too. That is just sad mark.

a loser in your eyes perhaps. but that's subjective at best.

you on the other hand prove yourself dishonest and a liar w every post.

and that's not so subjective.

we all have our own definition of "loser".

in MY book anyone (YOU) w no qualms about being seen to be dishonest, who has no problem distorting and twisting other's words w half truths and innuendo, someone who continually spins one lie after another.....sorry, that makes YOU a loser.

like i said, a man is only as good as his word. and your word (and therefore you WORDS) are worthless. i'm embarrassed for you. :oops:

#229036 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am
This is the third time you have ducked my non subjective question.

DO YOU HAVE A JOB?

I guess your woman or man makes all the money... Unless you are just a freeloader living off the backs of tax paying citizens. That would make you a really sad case.

Why don't you answer the question now.