This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#226048 by lowerbabylower
Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm
we all get along really good and treat each other with dignity and respect. no BS and NO DRUGS! we have no time for that crap in our lives.

#226145 by lowerbabylower
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:04 am
anybody? damn i thought there were some black sabbath fans out there. that's what i get for thinking.

#226147 by Slacker G
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:14 am
Too bad you weren't looking for musicians to read and post on forums. You'd have hit the mother load. :)

#226151 by JMZCustomGuitars
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:47 am
lowerbabylower wrote:anybody? damn i thought there were some black sabbath fans out there. that's what i get for thinking.

I am a fan of METAL in general so I hold Sabbath in high regard.
too bad I can't sing worth squat so I can't help you out there brother! (saying this in my Hulkster voice)

cheers!

John

#226153 by MikeTalbot
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 am
I can't sing either but I'll refer you to the search functions. You can usually find some folks that way.

Good luck with it!

Talbot

#226157 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:35 pm
People don't come to these forums to look for bands/members, but they do search the profiles. Get some more info on yours, maybe some sound samples. Yuor phone number will most likely get deleted by the mods at some point, so hide your email adress (like "me AT yahoo DOT com").

#226161 by Deadguitars
Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:34 pm
"anybody? damn i thought there were some black sabbath fans out there. that's what i get for thinking."
For one not many can actually pull off Ozzy vocals .... and two - there aint much action going down here ....
I was in a original band this spring that had a great singer - we did some covers to fill out the set .... before the band broke up we were working up a few sabbath tunes and the singer was on it good ..... I aint much of sabbath fan but it really made the tunes fun. Singer was a chick .... great voice - really nailed Ozzy -
There is someone out there who will fit what you need - best thing IMHO for finding band members is networking with other bands / open mics , ect ....
I aint ever actually ever meet anyone thru this site ....
Good luck with the search bro
Image[/url]

#226184 by lowerbabylower
Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 am
thanks for the info guys. we have been searching for a singer for a while. we never realized it would be so difficult to find Ozzy. we have even tried going to karaoke events and came up with nothing. we thought about getting a chick to sing but decided against it. but i do appreciate the help.