This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#225775 by crunchysoundbite
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 pm
What is a shear deck?

#225776 by crunchysoundbite
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:52 pm
What branch were you in suck bag?

#225777 by crunchysoundbite
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:54 pm
What you know about the military is from what you saw on startrek and other BS.

#225778 by crunchysoundbite
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 pm
I have the rank to put you on the front line. then keep you in my crosshairs for when you wanted to retreat. Phase shifters on, right?

#225779 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am
Starfish Scott wrote:See? Crunchie shows up and that's all she wrote, folks.. lol (SPLAT)

Glen, consider not replying to him if he makes you that mad and Mark don't keep on him, he's just upset like everyone else in the known world.
Most everyone is upset over something or another these days. We all don't have to agree, it is the way of things. lol

Scotty please read this paragraph again. It is actually pushing a reader down different thoughts. Who exactly is the upset person you are describing. It can be interpreted in different ways. The problem with posting is you have to be very clear with all your words.

In answer to that paragraph... If it was aimed at me... Anger is a wasted emotion. I am amazed that I am that important that Jimmy and Mark feel the need to keep going after me.

The underlying difference between Jimmy and Mark and myself is political.

I have enjoyed all the explanations and attacks that come from a commie view point. Jimmy lived on our taxpayer dollars when he got fired. Mark... I don't know what his personal deal is... ME... I don't need... I don't want...
I don't care to trade in my FREEDOM to big government. I don't have the time to detail the truth in a few sentences on some innocent little web site. If you are interested, start reading the FEDERALIST PAPERS. Scares the heck out of all the liberals that want to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Remember the lies abound, if some little twerp wants to attack me on every level he or she can... Good luck!

#225782 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am
lol You say his name 3x and he appears.

Crunchy, I don't even know what to say to your "bad crazy" ass.
You are "bad crazy" not the good one, sadly.

I'd taunt and torture you a little more, but you are so off that I'd feel remiss in torturing you further.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the endorsement.
I am sure that's enough to send Crunchy into the deep end, but I wasn't really wasn't wanting to provoke him.

(no music + no evidence of intelligence = easily dismissed)

For the record, I spent exactly ZERO time in the Navy and I am not knowledgeable about the ammo compartment on a ship, but then that really wasn't the point, was it?

Crunchy if you feel jealous of me in some way, I'd let you in on a little secret.
"My life is a toilet and you wouldn't want to be me, so I have no idea why you are so intent on trying to crawl up my bung hole".

You should try for a new victim, I propose someone with no music and no brains. That should be an easy win for you at that point.

If you feel the need for more abuse, I am right here although I am trying to be a more decent sort of guy of late.
Maybe you can help me throw that weak sh*t in the rotary file and I can go back to being an utter bastard.
I kicked your stupid ass before and I'd do it again.

PS: If you want to take me up on the "all or nothing" bet, let me know.
I'll still smoke you to dust on stage in 3 tunes and take everything you own. That bet I offered you in the past stands, I just think you are too weak a player to take me up on it.

Otherwise if you want me to take you seriously about anything, play a tune and record it. Anything will do. Any sample is better than none, until then you are the equivalent of an escapee from a mental institution and I actually kind of hope that is not accurate at all, just for your sake.

If you had any rank, Crunchy, you'd have not been stuck in the paint locker huffing those fumes, jr. Be real or begone.

#225785 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 am
GLENNY J wrote:
Starfish Scott wrote:See? Crunchie shows up and that's all she wrote, folks.. lol (SPLAT)

Glen, consider not replying to him if he makes you that mad and Mark don't keep on him, he's just upset like everyone else in the known world.
Most everyone is upset over something or another these days. We all don't have to agree, it is the way of things. lol

Scotty please read this paragraph again. It is actually pushing a reader down different thoughts. Who exactly is the upset person you are describing. It can be interpreted in different ways. The problem with posting is you have to be very clear with all your words.

In answer to that paragraph... If it was aimed at me... Anger is a wasted emotion. I am amazed that I am that important that Jimmy and Mark feel the need to keep going after me.

The underlying difference between Jimmy and Mark and myself is political.

I have enjoyed all the explanations and attacks that come from a commie view point. Jimmy lived on our taxpayer dollars when he got fired. Mark... I don't know what his personal deal is... ME... I don't need... I don't want...
I don't care to trade in my FREEDOM to big government. I don't have the time to detail the truth in a few sentences on some innocent little web site. If you are interested, start reading the FEDERALIST PAPERS. Scares the heck out of all the liberals that want to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Remember the lies abound, if some little twerp wants to attack me on every level he or she can... Good luck!

Glenn, I just meant if he makes you mad, consider not replying to him.

Upset is everyone. Everyone is upset for some reason. Do you poke a dog that is upset with a stick? Not unless you want to be bitten.

Will we ever be happy and everyone all agree at the same time, doubtful.
Will we ever accept that we all have conflicting opinions and shifting viewpoints, but maybe be cordial, maybe.

Glenny maybe your a tad over sensitive to what's being written and if so, then maybe others are too. I am just saying that if you let off, chances are the other interested parties will become less interested, well except for Crunchy, he's holding on like a pit bull with a new bone.

Then again, he's the type you can disregard completely.
No music, nothing intelligent to say and still wearing his rank insignia even though his service is long over.

(sniff) Is that paint I smell? lol

"Don't take the bait" and that goes for any and all, even "Crunchlette". lol
(sorry Crunchie !!!) lol

Crunch, if you need some help getting your "magnum opus" together, send me a PM and I'll try to help you as much as I can. (really)

Now Mark don't you go to hell on me now as well, I take it for granted you are still solid, ssdd.

PS: Very astute of you to realize that I may or may not have served but where I may or may not have served is none of your business, seaman.

It is suffice to say I was not in the Navy, although I am acutely aware of Officer's Quarter Deck and a few other pesky nuances about the Naval entity in general.

It must be the TV, I've been watching. I figure it's either Starsky and Hutch or Deep Space 9, maybe the Smurfs? lol It could be NCIS, but then again I don't own a TV at this time because they rot your brain or what's left of it by the time you hit the age of reason..

#225786 by crunchysoundbite
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:52 am
Starfish Scott wrote:lol You say his name 3x and he appears.

I'd taunt and torture you a little more, but you are so off that I'd feel remiss in torturing you further.

I am sure that's enough to send Crunchy into the deep end, but I wasn't really wasn't wanting to provoke him.

(no music + no evidence of intelligence = easily dismissed)

For the record, I spent exactly ZERO time in the Navy and I am not knowledgeable about the ammo compartment on a ship, but then that really wasn't the point, was it?

Crunchy if you feel jealous of me in some way, I'd let you in on a little secret.
"My life is a toilet and you wouldn't want to be me, so I have no idea why you are so intent on trying to crawl up my bung hole".

You should try for a new victim, I propose someone with no music and no brains. That should be an easy win for you at that point.

If you feel the need for more abuse, I am right here although I am trying to be a more decent sort of guy of late.
Maybe you can help me throw that weak sh*t in the rotary file and I can go back to being an utter bastard.

I'll still smoke you to dust on stage in 3 tunes and take everything you own. That bet I offered you in the past stands, I just think you are too weak a player to take me up on it.

Otherwise if you want me to take you seriously about anything, play a tune and record it. Anything will do. Any sample is better than none, until then you are the equivalent of an escapee from a mental institution and I actually kind of hope that is not accurate at all, just for your sake.

If you had any rank, Crunchy, you'd have not been stuck in the paint locker huffing those fumes, jr. Be real or begone.
You have interjected and insulted me many Many MANY times. Because I don't have recorded music on here. So whhat. Sh* belongs in a toilet. I have done better lyrics on this site than you. You have none. Maybe by that standard that just makes your turd tighter. Don' use analogies you have no idea what you are talking about. It is just par for your course. You came after me time after time. Let the record show I have not liked you since you started arguing with anyone since you started posting. It is what makes this site a toilet. You sh*t in the water as soon as you stick your toe in for temperature. Use (as I have told you before), your own art in your thumbnail, or as every other idea you impose is also a rip off. Why would I make a decent bet or challenge when that other person demonstrates stealing on the face of himself. Back off, and ignore me. That would have been your best bet before stepping into my pool.

#225787 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 am
Capt. Of all people. You have had some music posted that I love. Unfortunately you have never been able to reach the goals that you had planned. I remember your London trip. SUCKS.

Scott I wish we could get together and sit down. I am the sort of person that will let the dog sniff my hand, and if the dog choses to bite me, then so be it.
I would love to sit down with any one like Mark.
By the time they are done with me all they are doing is biting their own tail.

I don't want to waste any emotions on anger... But if Mark continues his tirades on the way America should be stealing from hard working people to pay for the NON hard working people... He has a big problem..

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

#225788 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 am
Boo Hoo Crunchy, post some music or be quiet, pos.
You say you can play something, where is it? I'd love to give it a listen.

I read what you write and I ignore it often, as in every time I read it.

If you were half the musician you think you are, you'd have the equivalent of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on your player. Instead you have nothing, which matches what is rolling around in your head.

If you had rank, how come you are so inane and pathetic?
The Naval Academy doesn't breed losers, you know.
Neither do they offer commissions to grunts, which leaves more questions about you than answers, swabby. lol

#225789 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 am
GLENNY J wrote:Capt. Of all people. You have had some music posted that I love. Unfortunately you have never been able to reach the goals that you had planned. I remember your London trip. SUCKS.

Scott I wish we could get together and sit down. I am the sort of person that will let the dog sniff my hand, and if the dog choses to bite me, then so be it.
I would love to sit down with any one like Mark.
By the time they are done with me all they are doing is biting their own tail.

I don't want to waste any emotions on anger... But if Mark continues his tirades on the way America should be stealing from hard working people to pay for the NON hard working people... He has a big problem..

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I am saying, there isn't any fighting on the internet.
It's just heated debate.

And thanks for reminding me about London, I had almost forgotten about that ....uggh. And I got to see nada! yeaaaaahh lol The worst was the dance music. I could have stayed home for that and still had a cushy job in Plainsboro screwing with eBay.

That's ok, I suppose Les will email me and tell me that was a figment of my imagination as well. (oh you f**k)

lol Grumble-grumble..dickbags. lol

I wonder if Crunchy will latch on to that next.. Ohh that would be a sour bowl of pudding, it would be yes. I think he missed that trip.

PS: Kidney Pie is gross, avoid at all costs.

#225793 by crunchysoundbite
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:11 am
crunchysoundbite wrote:
Starfish Scott wrote:lol You say his name 3x and he appears.

(no music + no evidence of intelligence = easily dismissed) You never kicked my ass, fishy. You probably get this way because your mother is tired of waiting for her $20 a month rent for your room.

You have interjected and insulted me many Many MANY times. Because I don't have recorded music on here. So whhat. Sh* belongs in a toilet. I have done better lyrics on this site than you. You have none. Maybe by that standard that just makes your turd tighter. Don' use analogies you have no idea what you are talking about. It is just par for your course. You came after me time after time. Let the record show I have not liked you since you started arguing with anyone since you started posting. It is what makes this site a toilet. You sh*t in the water as soon as you stick your toe in for temperature. Use (as I have told you before), your own art in your thumbnail, or as every other idea you impose is also a rip off. Why would I make a decent bet or challenge when that other person demonstrates stealing on the face of himself. Back off, and ignore me. That would have been your best bet before stepping into my pool.

#225796 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 am
Crunchy, you would never bet me because you can't perform. That's flat out. You might be able to play, although we have no evidence to date. But more than that, you are not a performer. It's not hard to tell, jr.

You doubt yourself more than usual and it shows.

I'd take everything musical you own and not even bat an eyelid.

But I'd give you the rope to hang yourself after it was over, it would be the least I could do for you.

You know you'd want it because I'd be selling your CRAP on Craigslist the day after it was over.. lol

"SALE! SALE! SALE!" - One day only ! Smashing prices !!!
We're so crazy, we're practically giving it all away !!!

Maybe Crazy Eddie is looking for work doing voice overs? I could probably hire him as long as I didn't go over 30 seconds worth of air time.

The only problem is that I am unsure I could sell your junk.
You and your stuff might not be worth doing 3 tunes. LMAO

Come up with a Alesis Andromeda A6 and I'll come to Ohio and slap your stupid ass in your own home town !!! Then I'll take that keyboard from you like your first born son...

Muuahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

(Come up with something I want, I'll take you to the well and dunk your head in what passes for water over there. I am mobile, chuck and I got moves you've not seen yet - I'll be your huckleberry and you'll learn first hand what is and what isn't. Reality is a bitch but she has a lesson to teach if'n ya want a lesson.. Do ya want a lesson? Do ya?)

Be sure to bring your A-game, as you know I will.
Offer me something good in the balance..I haven't been to Ohio in a year.
I even have some family in the area.

We'll have a cookout before you get smoked, but do not cry to me after it's over...a bet is a bet and losers are expected to fulfill their part of the bargain.
Last edited by Starfish Scott on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

#225797 by crunchysoundbite
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am
The reason there are so many liberals here in the U.S. is that there are too many people wanting the govt. to dole out more to the have nots'. Or the "I have less than you, so you owe me. That is why this brainless president got elected. I challenge anyone to show me anything Obama has done, or tried to get done something that wasn't taking away from one to give to another - less fortunate. Bullshit? Well, tell that to Israel. He wants them to go back to the borders pre- 1967, land they have invested into no one else wanted. Now that it's worth something, Obama wants them to hand it over to the Palestinians, (squatters).

#225798 by crunchysoundbite
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am
Starfish Scott wrote:Crunchy, you would never bet me because you can't perform. That's flat out. You might be able to play, although we have no evidence to date. But more than that, you are not a performer. It's not hard to tell, jr.

You doubt yourself more than usual and it shows.

I'd take everything musical you own and not even bat an eyelid. lol

But I'd give you the rope to hang yourself after it was over, it would be the least I could do for you.

You know you'd want it because I'd be selling your CRAP on Craigslist the day after it was over..

"SALE! SALE! SALE!" - One day only ! Smashing prices !!!
We're so crazy, we're practically giving it all away !!!

Maybe Crazy Eddie is looking for work doing voice overs? I could probably hire him as long as I didn't go over 30 seconds worth of air time.

The only problem is that I am unsure I could sell your junk.
You and your stuff might not be worth doing 3 tunes. LMAO
Never said I was a performer. Thought you had me huh? Fart out loud. Your mother would be pissed if she found out you lost all your equipment she bought you to an amateur for amusement artist.