This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS

75%
25%
#22490 by ROD STORDY
Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:47 am
HIHI FOLKS ROD STORDY HERE ,FROM PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND CANADA.BUT I,VE LIVED FROM COAST TO COAST.I,VE JUST RELEASED MY CD SINGLE TO RADIO ACROSS CANADA HE DIED FOR LOVE .IN MEMORY OF MY BROTHER IN LAW WHO WAS KILLED IN WAR LAST SEPT.YOU CAN CHECK OUT MORE OF ME AT
WWW.RODSTORDY.COM THANK YOU
YOURS IN MUSIC
ROD.http://WWW.RODSTORDY.COM

#22546 by gbheil
Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 pm
I send my deepest condolence to your family for your loss Rod.Thank them for me and my family as we remain free at their loss.

#22814 by Irminsul
Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:02 pm
Sorry for your loss. We anti-war folks want to bring the troops home so that not one more die in these senseless wars.
#23042 by fisherman bob
Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:54 am
As far as the war being senseless only time will tell. The Muslim fundamentalists have eloqiently declared war on us and I believe we need to find until they un-declare war on us. When one of my neighbors threatens to kill me I'd much rather go to his funeral than he go to mine. later...

#23084 by RhythmMan
Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:37 pm
Well spoken, Bob.
#23107 by Irminsul
Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:20 pm
fisherman bob wrote:As far as the war being senseless only time will tell. The Muslim fundamentalists have eloqiently declared war on us and I believe we need to find until they un-declare war on us. When one of my neighbors threatens to kill me I'd much rather go to his funeral than he go to mine. later...

Iraq was not a fundamentalist Muslim nation when we attacked it. But thanks to our actions, many of them have now taken up practice in the void left by secular Saddam.

What sheer genius.

#23113 by Guitaranatomy
Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:08 pm
Rod Stordy, my condolences for your loss. Our soldiers fight bravely in this war, even if some of us do not support it.

Guys, personally I think Iraq has just added fuel to the fire, and it needs to end. The only way to fight this war now is at home, we need a new path.

Anyhow, out of respect for Rod's lost, let us not discuss our political views anymore in this thread - it is not fair to him, for he is the one that lost someone over there, not us.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#25742 by CaptnWar
Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 pm
ops
Last edited by CaptnWar on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#25774 by Irminsul
Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:18 am
Amen. Bleed the beast, and the beast can't bleed others.