This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224841 by Slacker G
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 pm
"Diablo Care"

Just wondering.

Did your rates go down $2500.00 as promised?
Is your coverage better as implied?
Did you get to keep your doctors?
Is the deductible more affordable?
Did you get get to keep your current provider?

Don't ya just love it?

#224847 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 pm
NO NO NO!

WHY SHOULD I BE FORCED TO PAY FOR SOME ONE ELSES BIRTH CONTROL?
WHY SHOULD I BE FORCED TO PAY FOR SOME ONE ELSES ABORTION?

This is all being added into the premiums of all personal policies. This is being added into the cost of ACA exchanges.
This is being added to the national debt that ultimately will be passed on to future generations until it collapses.

This is all wrong.
#224876 by Slacker G
Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm
Mywillie wrote:
Slacker G wrote: "Diablo Care"

Just wondering.

No but they have always been much lower than that for years. I learned some years ago that a vet does the same thing for less but they can't legally work on humans until I found one who was willing to provide care if I signed a Liability waver.

No but since I use a vet I am not covered by the ACA alas I am still under the AWA, though and that has all kinds of nasty regulations. According to that my vet was supposed to neuter me about 46.5 years ago since I am not a "Breeder Male" and pet only.

Yes but again I have no doctor I just use a vet.

There is no deductible unless you count what my vet deducts from me every time I see him. For some reason I kepp getting losing weight every time I see him and my white blood cell count goes down, how odd

provider of what? If You mean my patron; then no the distrubutarship for my area shut down due to them giving drinks to minors and the driver of the truck drinking among other things. Now I have go four counties over (the other three are dry) to get my parton and as you can tell the sheriff of that county wasn't fond of my nude ass. So, NO I didn't get keep my current provider.

Don't ya just love it?

We had a friend who was a vet and we went to him for our health care for many years until he retired. When I got married we didn’t have a lot of money so we saved wherever we could, and our friend saved us a lot of money. Since we couldn’t afford to raise a family I took my wife to him to have her fixed. That saved a good chunk of change on birth control.

One day I was late for work, and in my haste I left the door ajar. When my wife saw me leaving she rushed out to the street to kiss me goodbye and a car struck her side. I rushed her to the vet and he worked on her for several hours. Her hip was broken up pretty badly and he said that he didn’t think he could fix it. So we had to put her down. That was pretty rough on me so I never remarried.

#224878 by DainNobody
Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 pm
I swear, if you offer Krsna a sacrifice , even a leaf, or a flower, and offer it to him with love, devotion, and surrender as Carlos Santana and John McLaughlin did, he will keep you youthful and in good health until the day you decide to leave this world.. sickness can be overcome, why do you think Methusela lived to be so old, he was a friend of Krsna..
#224885 by bjorn523150
Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Just wondering.

Don't ya just love it?

You ARE being faceteous right?

I looked at commiecare pricing and my premium for my family at the lowest package would be 64% of my yearly gross income. The remaining 36% wouldn't even cover my house payment, not to mention food and utilities. My current insurance premium with essentially a Cadillac program is 17%/yearly gross income. This expires on my yearly roll over Dec 1. They are cancelling all coverage when your roll over is due.

Lying thieving politicians
#224891 by Slacker G
Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:06 pm
bjorn523150 wrote:

Just wondering.

Don't ya just love it?

I looked at commiecare pricing and my premium for my family at the lowest package would be 64% of my yearly gross income. The remaining 36% wouldn't even cover my house payment, not to mention food and utilities. My current insurance premium with essentially a Cadillac program is 17%/yearly gross income. This expires on my yearly roll over Dec 1. They are cancelling all coverage when your roll over is due.

You are not alone. Today I heard that 80% of private insurance policies Will be canceled shortly. Tens of thousands of people who believed that lying SOB have already had their policies canceled. Not only that but their rates under Diablo Care have increases similar you your experience. And now I hear that all the while he was lying to you, he had the facts several years before it was implemented.

But then what would you expect from a Marxist who openly said he was going to transform America? Yet fools everywhere still voted for him, even though he foretold what he was going to do. And the unions and others who think they are immune to this crap will find that their immunity shall soon vanish. Shortly after the coming elections I would assume.

#224907 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:14 am
This is all crashing down. This is only proof that the government is not doing the job that most stupid Americans believed.

I still want to know why I am being forced to pay for some one else's ABORTION.

Why is it OK To kill unborn babies at MY EXPENSE?

Why? Why?

For the very same reason it is OK to strip me of the very fundamental right to life and self protection... Under the 2nd amendment.

The hypocrisy is so clear. The ultimate result is so clear.

You stupid people let the killers in. The door is wide open. You voted for it, you got it.
#225168 by Slacker G
Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 am
bjorn523150 wrote:

Just wondering.

Don't ya just love it?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/

Breaking News at CNN: Senate Democrats Voted to Kill Other Health Plans -- Three Years Ago

By Randy Hall | November 1, 2013 | 17:58 This is a good article.

Oh yeah, did the fuhrer tell you that you could keep your policy and you can keep your doctor? .... that's not what this article implies. Elsewhere today I heard that the demoncrats knew that this debacle would kill the private insurance of over 1/2 of the American population. And they knew it before the bill was passed.

If it hasn't affected you as of yet, go out and purchase that giant sized jar of Vasoline.... you are going to need it after the first of the year when they begin going after those who were "exempted" by dictator fiat. :)
Last edited by Slacker G on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

#225170 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:36 am
Slacker... YOU ARE SIMPLY, PUT... THE BEST.

#225171 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:44 am
OK. What just happened to the other half of your post Slacker? Who is screwing around with your post's?

#225174 by Slacker G
Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 am
GLENNY J wrote:OK. What just happened to the other half of your post Slacker? Who is screwing around with your post's?

Copyright laws. I would like to post the whole thing but anyone interested in how the shuckin and jivin conned them into buying into this health debacle can go look read it on the link site. :)

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/

Breaking News at CNN: Senate Democrats Voted to Kill Other Health Plans -- Three Years Ago

Funny isn't it. liberals will lie all day long, all in unison with no one breaking ranks. Conservatives, when they uncover the truth about something, want to keep it a secret because they want to be sure they get all the credit. After wall, what is more important: Getting the truth to only a very few on a site where you will get the credit, or getting the truth out there any way they can? Go figure

If this was a war with guns, they wouldn't even have to come to the war. We'd kill ourselves off before they got a chance to shoot at us.

#225190 by gbheil
Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 pm
No

#225205 by Paleopete
Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:32 pm
Nope. Not until they force me.

And they'll have to drag me in kicking and screaming...