This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#222400 by sanshouheil
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm
Was not horses murdered in Benghazi . . . it was people.

#222423 by J-HALEY
Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 am
I am sure Obama wishes this story would go away. I don't see how that man can sleep at night. Knowing he thew Ambassador Stevens under the bus all while he got on his jet to go raise funds for re-election. Obama was and is trying to keep this hushed. He knows Ambassador Stevens was the sacrificial lamb for his re-election! :roll:

Oh and the Fed decided yesterday to continue the 85 Billion dollar a month buy out yesterday to simulate a strong economy. This is an indication the economy is not doing as well as YOU or the FEDS think. The Fed has been buying 40 billion in bonds and 45 billion in Mortgage securities a month to prop up the economy thats a lot of borrowing from the chinese! They were in hopes the 2cd half of the year the economy would grow and the Obama administration had hoped they could start to curtail this stimulus. God knows the economy can't suck until AFTER Obama is out of office. That way when those DAMN Republicans take back the whitehouse they'll be the bad guys because they will do the RIGHT thing and stop the INSANE spending then the economy will start tanking. Hopefully in time to stop the U.S. from winding up like Greece or Spain but I ain't holding my breath. Yes I am being sarcastic. This plan ain't rocket science folks! Wake the PHUK UP! :P
#222433 by Budd Lake Bass
Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:41 pm
I have grown quite weary of the finger pointing from both sides..."libtards"...."conservatards"...you all are blind. Why can't more people see it's all a puppet show. The ones in control aren't in the government. The 2 party system simply creates the illusion that we have a choice when in actuality they all work for the same money masters at the top. They are all bought and sold. Ron Paul was one the last politicians who was a true statesman for the people. It's sad and becoming hopeless quickly.

#222445 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 pm
Amen! I hate both parties

It has been more than a year and no response (except deception and interference) has come from the White House. No one arrested, no one charged, nothing done...period.

But in the Benghazi hearings held in Congress today, it was the Democrats who walked out on the families of Americans brutally murdered there; without even the decency to listen to their testimony.

There is no honor left in the Democrat Party. The GOP at least tries to fake it

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... s-n1704732
#222510 by Fuckedupfuck
Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 am
Forever Now wrote:I have grown quite weary of the finger pointing from both sides..."libtards"...."conservatards"...you all are blind. Why can't more people see it's all a puppet show. The ones in control aren't in the government. The 2 party system simply creates the illusion that we have a choice when in actuality they all work for the same money masters at the top. They are all bought and sold. Ron Paul was one the last politicians who was a true statesman for the people. It's sad and becoming hopeless quickly.

Ron Paul , Was the only member of the federal government who in my opinion who shouldn't be fined imprisoned, or executed with a firing squad. Now we have none.

#222875 by AJ6stringsting
Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:07 am
LOL .... just like Confederate losers.... boohooing ....You lose debates ... wah wah wah .... you lose elections .... wah wah wah ...., now go to your corner and think about reality and how far you've deviated from it. You guys are proof of why the GOP / TEA party is dead ..... 2014 elections are the Appomattox for the GOP / TEA party. The government shut down is the final death mail.

#222902 by Starfish Scott
Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 pm
lol You whiners make me ill.

I hope the govt stays shut down..how you like that?

Why do I need something I never used yet and they only shut it down because the liars and cheaters can't agree...

BIG SURPRISE THERE>>...