This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#222356 by trackingsllc
Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:55 pm
If you've ever written a song and had the perfect idea of how the music should sound but couldn't get the help you needed then look no further. We are here to help create the perfect musical background to give your song a great presentation!

Visit us at
www.trac-kings.com and contact us at 1.877.985.4647

If you have an acapella, acoustic song, or just feel like you need a new remix to your existing record then contact us!

We work will all genres of music and can provide additional examples/discography upon request!

Keep making great music and never stop pursuing your dreams!

TracKingsLLC.

Custom Music Production, Mixing, Beats, Recording Studio. www.trac-kings.com

#222382 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 pm
"Studio time"! :lol: Pictures show a mic, a mixing desk with 5" Rokit monitors (not great), an LCD monitor, small MIDI keyboard and an 8 track digital recorder. :roll:

#222447 by trackingsllc
Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:05 am
Appreciate your response but our equipment seems to work well enough for the clients we have. This is our job and we do it well for the genres we work in.

Your post adds zero positive contribution to this thread...Times have changed you don't need to track at Abbey Road to make a great record...

Actually they're krk vxt8s now and main keyboard is a yamaha motif which serves its purpose. :wink: . A DAW based system makes everything easier. We need more inputs we have access to a bunch of other studios...

Equipment plays a part in sound quality but it isn't the deciding factor the engineer is...we're pretty confident in our abilities thank you! :D

#222460 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm
I'm sure you use the equipment you have well, I do my own recording and understand that you don't need $100K of equipment to record. Just saying: you want to advertise yourself as a 'studio', look like one.

BTW, what you are doing is essentially SPAM - non-paid advertising here, and most likley the mods here will delete your post at some point. Good luck.