This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#221316 by EggRecords
Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Marc, and I co-own and run The Egg Recording Studio. We are currently on the lookout for both new talent and established artists to record with us.

Our studio is a both a trendy, creative environment, as well as a sound-treated working space. As an engineer, I have plenty of experience and satisfied clients, a list of which is available upon request.

We are based in Shepperton Studios, and is loaded with on-site facilities. Most importantly, the team here are enthusiastic and passionate about all types of music, and will do their utmost to make your recording sessions fun and productive.

If you or your band are looking to record a demo, EP, or just write some music, then don't hesitate to get in touch on 07400 713 023, or via our website http://www.the-egg-recording-studio.com.

#221317 by Starfish Scott
Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 pm
We are requesting your client list..can you print it here?

#221397 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm
From their website: At The Egg we like to respect our artists’ privacy so you will not find a list of names here. However we are proud to list some of the corporate entities who we have worked with in the past:

#221416 by Starfish Scott
Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 pm
Corporate eggs?

Must be a breakfast burrito.. l