This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#220382 by TheLyricalChallenge
Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm
Looking for a music project to do in your free time? This is no ordinary contest. Take a look at our winning lyrics and see if you can compose the best song out of all the other musicians participating. Anyone is welcome to give it a shot. We realize that the lyrics are not professional and may not flow together well, but that is why it is called a challenge! Do you think you have what it takes? Check out the winning lyrics here: http://www.thelyricalchallenge.com/the-winner.html

#220461 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 pm
Oh, man - still the same bad-rhythm lyrics. Have you had any entries yet?

#220480 by TheLyricalChallenge
Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 am
No entries yet, Mike. The deadline will be set for sometime in mid October! Plenty of time to get something submitted. It's a tough set of lyrics so it will be interesting to see how some tackle them. Good luck!

#220491 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 am
Wow, that's a challenge to all the musicians here - I thought I remembered someone saying they were going to tackle it.

The lyrics are tough, and the "I - comma - will" makes no sense, maybe I'll ignore punctuations if I attempt this one ... :oops: