This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#219428 by nikkifon
Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am
nspired by the talent and history of Memphis, RockHarD Records is proud to present the Listening Party at Minglewood Hall.

The Listening Party gives all musicians a chance to record their music and it allows their fans to participate in the process.

Hear the Listening Party’s review of the album on Local X Radio with an exclusive updates.
BE A PART of the RockHarD Coalition.

Local sponsors include YrDig, A Creative Opinion Blog and Local X Radio, Tap that App.

For possible inclusion to the shows:
1. Fill out the band booking form. (Band Booking Form)
2. Email us at [email protected].
We’ll set up a meeting with your band to plan the recording or sponsorship.

Be A Part of your band’s music. We are celebrating the creation of your band’s records and promo kits. This is one event where fans, bands, artists, and professionals come together.

RockHarD and Roll Tape at the Listening Party.

The first event will premier on: TBA 8)

#219433 by Jahva
Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 am
Memphis is one of the best cities in America for homegrown music... love it. 8) But your crime rate is through the roof. Poor angry broke people can write some kick ass music though!

Your ad will get lost here. Good Luck to you anyway!

#219459 by jw123
Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:26 pm
Minglewood Hall is a great venue Im told, I havent been there.

Im told its ussually very loud in that room.

People like Buckethead, Les Claypool come thru it, so the hall they are talking about is legit.

To the posters I wish you luck!

#219505 by Starfish Scott
Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm
Sounds interesting..

Jahva, are you close to all that?

You are in south VA, right?

#219521 by nikkifon
Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 pm
Thanks guys!
Check out the website if you get a chance
www.werockhard.org

#219537 by Jahva
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 am
Scott I live in Charlotte NC... Memphis Tenn. is jw123's neck of the world! And Memphis is on the southwest end of the state nearer Mississippi. So it's a good hike from where I'm at.

People don't flock to Memphis like Nashville... it's too dangerous of a city. But from what I see it holds it owns better than most for music.

#219568 by Starfish Scott
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 pm
JW, you feel like going?

You probably should if you aren't too far away.