This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#219298 by J-HALEY
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 pm
On July 20th 1969 Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon in a spacecraft built by man Apollo 11. They the human aliens left a flag that has since been bleached white by the suns radiation! 8)

#219334 by fisherman bob
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 pm
Did they really?

#219337 by MikeTalbot
Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:25 pm
I forget which studio that was filmed in! :D

In my little neck of the woods we put together a party and all watched it together.

Seems like we aren't up to things like that anymore. Maybe the Chinese or Indians will rent us some land when they get there...

Talbot

#219348 by Slacker G
Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:I forget which studio that was filmed in! :D

In my little neck of the woods we put together a party and all watched it together.

Seems like we aren't up to things like that anymore. Maybe the Chinese or Indians will rent us some land when they get there...

Talbot

Mike. Just save your money and purchase a star. They do sell them you know. :)

#219349 by Joewillplay
Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm
So soon we forget eh Jeff.With the flag turning white,now maybe we say we aliens come in peace.

#219351 by J-HALEY
Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:44 pm
It amazing to me that on the anniversary of the greatest achievement of mankind barely a mention of it on the news or anywhere for that matter! Most of the technology we enjoy today was spun off from this event. Instead all we care about today is protesting a mans innocence, the Kardashians, and rap music. :roll:

#219358 by Joewillplay
Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm
J-HALEY wrote:It amazing to me that on the anniversary of the greatest achievement of mankind barely a mention of it on the news or anywhere for that matter! Most of the technology we enjoy today was spun off from this event. Instead all we care about today is protesting a mans innocence, the Kardashians, and rap music. :roll:
I wouldn't buy to much into that sh*t Jeff(I know you don't)It's all a phase soon to pass.It always does.It might be hot and heavy,or gossip,but it all will fall to something bigger tomorrow.

#219362 by Cajundaddy
Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 am
Not everyone is distracted by media hype and manipulation. Some still remember the fascination of space travel and are busy preparing to put mankind on Mars within our lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZJk4CrxctQ

#219379 by jimmydanger
Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm
July 20 will always have positive and negative meaning for me. Of course I watched the moon landing in 1969. I also lost my virginity on that date a few years later (actually I didn't lose it I gave it away). But I can't forget that James Holmes murdered a bunch of people in Aurora, CO last year on that date.

#219396 by gbheil
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm
I'm sure, over a few thousands of years of history.
THAT was the only bad thing that ever occurred on that date.

#219398 by jimmydanger
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm
No doubt, but fortunately I'm mostly concerned what happens during my life.

#219412 by J-HALEY
Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 pm
jimmydanger wrote:July 20 will always have positive and negative meaning for me. Of course I watched the moon landing in 1969. I also lost my virginity on that date a few years later (actually I didn't lose it I gave it away). But I can't forget that James Holmes murdered a bunch of people in Aurora, CO last year on that date.

I hope you used protection for your rectum when you "gave away your virginity" :lol:

#219431 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#219434 by jimmydanger
Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 am
I can always count on the mental defectives, Jeffy and Glenny. You both act like you're 14, maybe you are?

#219436 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 am
jimmydanger wrote:I can always count on the mental defectives, Jeffy and Glenny. You both act like you're 14, maybe you are?

Lighten up Bro. it was a joke. I must say you opened yourself up for this one, besides if your gonna dish out the 14 year old behavior you better get thicker skin than that! Just sayin :wink: