This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#216852 by JayProvisions
Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 am
I am a screamer and smooth vocalist/Drummer from Brooklyn New York , with my two bandmates Anthony (Lead guitar) and James (Rythm Guitar) and i am looking for a committed group to form with me, release an EP and start doing some local shows. I have already started writing songs, and I have a setup in my home. I also have a place to practice.

I am searching for a clean vocalist, a skilled drummer, and a bass guitarist. I am possibly also looking for a keyboard player , inquire within. I have a skilled lead guitarist and rythm guitarist already.

Post Hardcore/Alternative/Progressive Metal

I am looking to sound specifically heavy, with some technical and grunge based breakdowns following catchy clean vocals and choruses spread out within the songs, in support of myself (screams and smooth vocals)

Basically, I would generally like to be predominately post-hardcore with fast paced rhythm's and great sounding riffs ranging from bands like Of Mice and Men, to UnderOath, Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red and We Came as Romans.

Contact me through bandmix, or my email [email protected]

#217124 by MarcoGill
Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:34 am
hey, I am a drummer that might be interested in joining your group. Definitely a committed drummer that would love to play a little heavier music.

here's my email: [email protected]

cell (will be getting a better one soon, but same number): 718-644-4954

#217183 by Mike Raccoon
Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm
Hi there. My main instrument is a guitar, but I have some experience in drums and I would be playing with you. My *brain*-skill is good in drums, I can write an excellent drum parties. And now I extremely need a lot of practicing.
My links:
http://www.bandmix.com/mike-racoony/
http://dyspanic.bandcamp.com/
Also I can send you my music matherial for Dyspanic.

#217195 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:45 pm
Hey I don't have a clue what the phuck your music sounds like...
I'm in... just pay my transportation costs and salary of 3 grand a week. 8)