This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#216677 by gtZip
Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm
PaperDog wrote:
jimmydanger wrote:Blowme jerkwad. You suck too.

Jimmy, if Iwere in the same room with you, I'd f**k your daughter till she bled like a stuck pig.. Then Id f**k you in the like a stiuck pig, and then I'd slap a one dollar bill on your daughte's forehead and thank her for the ride.

Come on down to Texas Jimmy , I'll give your fat ass the beat down of your life.

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

#216679 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 pm
PaperDog wrote:

Jimmy, if Iwere in the same room with you, I'd f**k your daughter till she bled like a stuck pig.. Then Id f**k you in the like a stiuck pig, and then I'd slap a one dollar bill on your daughte's forehead and thank her for the ride.

Come on down to Texas Jimmy , I'll give your fat ass the beat down of your life.

You couldn't beat up a fly tough guy. Everything's bigger in Texas, including the pompous windbags who hang around musicians hoping someone will mistake you for one. I'm pretty sure my daughter could make you uglier than you are now, she was on a travel hockey team and is currently on a NY roller derby league. Now go brown nose your butt buddy Jeff.

#216680 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Please don't feed the trolls Peg. They don't like girls on their side of the playground, especially girls who are better musicians. These guys all suckass musically, especially Glen and ToiletPaper, so they try to assert their bravado by running off people like you. F*ck 'em.

Aw, Jimmy you know that trolls need love (and attention) too. I mean how satisfying can it be for them passing around Glen's 30 yr old inflatable sex doll among themselves?

#216682 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:58 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Please don't feed the trolls Peg. They don't like girls on their side of the playground, especially girls who are better musicians. These guys all suckass musically, especially Glen and ToiletPaper, so they try to assert their bravado by running off people like you. F*ck 'em.

Jimmy, you're just upset because you had to use a strap-on to get Pegs attention :lol:

#216683 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:

Aw, Jimmy you know that trolls need love (and attention) too. I mean how satisfying can it be for them passing around Glen's 30 yr old inflatable sex doll among themselves?

Peg, it must be difficult for you to accept that an old inflatable sex doll, its still much sexier than you.... :lol:

Be gentle with jimmy. She's only used to gerbils. Your strap-on might intimidate her.

#216686 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:06 pm
Really? That's the best you got? Pitiful. You see, I'm not threatened by female musicians like you are; I personally know many rock grrls who make you and Jeffy look like imbeciles, so please continue to prove it.

#216690 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:20 pm
gtZip wrote:
PaperDog wrote:

Go fuk your self... That Bold enough for you?

#216691 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:23 pm
I'm pretty sure my daughter could make you uglier than you are now, she was on a travel hockey team and is currently on a NY roller derby league.

So, you have to hide behind your daughter...? What a pathetic scumbag... Spineless piece of sht you are . Com on down to Texas Jimmy, I'll show you what a wind bag can do to you.

#216693 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm
She's not the peace-loving musician I am, she would rip off your little pecker and cram it down your throat, sissy boy.

#216696 by gtZip
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:32 pm
PaperDog wrote:
gtZip wrote:
PaperDog wrote:

Go fuk your self... That Bold enough for you?

Nope.

#216705 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Hey PervyDog, how come you haven't asked gtZip for HIS photos? Oh yeah---that's right, it's because you're a lying hypocrite. That's why. Please keep lying to yourself then 'cos no one else is buying it.

gtZip, whatever you do, don't give that pervy old guy any photos!

#216753 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 am
Peg Lautny wrote:Hey PervyDog, how come you haven't asked gtZip for HIS photos? Oh yeah---that's right, it's because you're a lying hypocrite. That's why. Please keep lying to yourself then 'cos no one else is buying it.

Actually Peg, GT has been through some tough stuff with his kid. He is actually cool.

The thing is you don't know any of us.

I know you are not 24... you said you have a daughter on a travel league.
I know you are not Planet guy... to many subtle differences.
I know you are not a man, you talk like an angry women.
I know you are pretty good bass player...
I know you like to stir the pot...

I LIKE THAT! :lol:

#216774 by Peg Lautny
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:06 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
Peg Lautny wrote:Hey PervyDog, how come you haven't asked gtZip for HIS photos? Oh yeah---that's right, it's because you're a lying hypocrite. That's why. Please keep lying to yourself then 'cos no one else is buying it.

Actually Peg, GT has been through some tough stuff with his kid. He is actually cool.

The thing is you don't know any of us.

I know you are not 24... you said you have a daughter on a travel league.
I know you are not Planet guy... to many subtle differences.
I know you are not a man, you talk like an angry women.
I know you are pretty good bass player...
I know you like to stir the pot...

I LIKE THAT! :lol:

Glen, for the record I have no beef with gtZip. In fact as best as we can know anyone on here, I like and respect him. Not sure why you would think otherwise. I only invoked his name because he doesn't have any photos of himself. A bone of contention with PaperDog.

That's Jimmy with the daughter in the travel league.

As for the rest of your list----thanks. I think!!! :) :) :) :) :)

#216913 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm
really getting the urge to NARC somebody off.. prayer and fasting are keeping my "feelings" in check however!!! :twisted:

#216914 by DainNobody
Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 pm
PaperDog wrote:

self edit...just realized i'd only be stooping to jimmy's level
the dollar thing was a bit much..