This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#216743 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:Yes, please keep going and show us all how unworthy I am of your attention!
What a sad, sad unfulfilled little man you are. I'm sure after another couple dozen posts you'll have convinced even yourself that you weren't infatuated with the hot 24yr old bassplayer.

It's OK. We feel your pain.
The idea that you were crushing on me and likely spanking your monkey to my avatar--- and now you're wondering if you were actually all the time chatting up, and gushing over some guy, or some 70 yr old fat chick with no teeth is DRIVING YOU AROUND THE BEND!

Just too friggin' funny!

This is how the mind of a sexually abused female works. Peg, or whoever you are, you are one twisted sick person... Good luck in your life. You're really gonna need it.. 8)

#216746 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm
So you've decided I AM female. Guess that makes the idea that you might have been crushing on a guy more palatable. Whatever helps ya sleep, darlin'. :wink:

So I'm curious, since you said I'm not worthy of your attention----goodness me, what MUST that be like when some "female" IS worthy of your attention?
(guess that's what restraining orders are for)

Now you keep wondering if you were crushing on and making a fool of yourself on some guy, an old toothless hag, or a 12 yr old boy. OR what if I really AM a hot chick?

Shouldn't you be running off for your hot date later? Make sure you give Haley some foreplay beforehand ok? Maybe bring him some flowers this time. :lol:

#216750 by Joewillplay
Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 pm
Well Jeff you were right.L.O.L that's damn funny.The popcorn was regular buttered popcorn.It wasn't terribly bad Jimmy got his in and everybody else shot for Jimmy.Gotta love this bunch of musicians.

#216754 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am
Gee wilikers Harrold. I started a mess. :) I guess I must be in a different time zone. All this must be written while I'm out trying to make a buck.

Peg... XXXOOO.

#216775 by Peg Lautny
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm
GLENNY J wrote:Gee wilikers Harrold. I started a mess. :) I guess I must be in a different time zone. All this must be written while I'm out trying to make a buck.

Peg... XXXOOO.

I don't know that you started it, Glen but it's high time it's finished.

Rest assured that I've holstered my weapon (for now!) and hopefully we can get on to other matters. 8)

#216776 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:So you've decided I AM female. Guess that makes the idea that you might have been crushing on a guy more palatable. Whatever helps ya sleep, darlin'. :wink:

So I'm curious, since you said I'm not worthy of your attention----goodness me, what MUST that be like when some "female" IS worthy of your attention?
(guess that's what restraining orders are for)

Now you keep wondering if you were crushing on and making a fool of yourself on some guy, an old toothless hag, or a 12 yr old boy. OR what if I really AM a hot chick?

Shouldn't you be running off for your hot date later? Make sure you give Haley some foreplay beforehand ok? Maybe bring him some flowers this time. :lol:

Ha Ha Jimmy you've had the hots for a guy you peter puffer! :lol:

#216777 by jimmydanger
Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm
Since when? And who? When are you leaving asswipe?

#216780 by J-HALEY
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Since when? And who? When are you leaving asswipe?

Not going anywhere Mr. Cack Hacker! :lol: