This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#216700 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:
PaperDog wrote:As for me, All I ever wanted was to know the real 'peg' and not some bullshit fabrication of a fake profile. I tend to believe staunchly that a real face to a persons music, is a delightful combination and can only enhance the BM camaraderie.

Continue your pathetic lies and denials. I was on this site for months before Vinny found the stock photo I used. Before that as you've made clear---you never read, or refused to accept my statemnet that it was indeed a stock photo.

Keep denying your prior schoolboy crush when you thought that was my actual photo. Back then I tried giving your attention the benefit of the doubt, but it was as I supected---you're just a creepy, skeevy, past his prime (if you ever had one) loser. Deny it all you want. We both know the truth PervyDog.

Peg, you are an Ugly human being. Inside AND out. I feel sorry for you. You are so vain , as to believe we pay that much attention to you? Is this whats on your mind? It sucks to be you. You are a lonely soul. Good luck with your prime...I don't see you making much headway... Youre headed the same direction as your buddy Jimmy.

#216703 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:47 pm
You should be a writer (fairy tales of course), you sure ain't much of a reader. I got the biggest raise/bonus of my life this year but don't let that stop you, fiction boy. I also have two bands that are making more on the weekend than you make on your little project manager job in a week. Keep going loser you're doing great.

#216704 by gtZip
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Hey, don't talk bad about Ruby.

(I think they switched over to all MS)

#216707 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:54 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You should be a writer (fairy tales of course), you sure ain't much of a reader. I got the biggest raise/bonus of my life this year but don't let that stop you, fiction boy. I also have two bands that are making more on the weekend than you make on your little project manager job in a week. Keep going loser you're doing great.

YOur biggest raise and bonus is chump change. ITs also the last one you'll see for the next 5 years. Cause that's what execs do for the tools they arent quite ready to let go of yet.

So let me see if i got this right: "I also have two bands that are making more on the weekend"

Ok...

"than you make on your little project manager job in a week."

Ok...so basically, your saying you moonlight on the week end...and I dont.
and so ... we are now supposed to stand in awe of that fact...

Bitch, I turned over more stock profit last month than you'll see in the next 5 years (even with a raise) .

Got any other retarded salience you want to share, Nemo?

#216709 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Yes, please keep going and show us all how unworthy I am of your attention!
What a sad, sad unfulfilled little man you are. I'm sure after another couple dozen posts you'll have convinced even yourself that you weren't infatuated with the hot 24yr old bassplayer.

It's OK. We feel your pain.
The idea that you were crushing on me and likely spanking your monkey to my avatar--- and now you're wondering if you were actually all the time chatting up, and gushing over some guy, or some 70 yr old fat chick with no teeth is DRIVING YOU AROUND THE BEND!

Just too friggin' funny!

OK, your turn. Some more denials now, please. :lol:

#216711 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:Yes, please keep going and show us all how unworthy I am of your attention!
What a sad, sad unfulfilled little man you are. I'm sure after another couple dozen posts you'll have convinced even yourself that you weren't infatuated with the hot 24yr old bassplayer.

It's OK. We feel your pain.
The idea that you were crushing on me and likely spanking your monkey to my avatar--- and now you're wondering if you were actually all the time chatting up, and gushing over some guy, or some 70 yr old fat chick with no teeth is DRIVING YOU AROUND THE BEND!

Just too friggin' funny!

OK, your turn. Some more denials now, please. :lol:

you seem to be getting off on your own delusion...Whatever floats your boat.

#216713 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 pm
Hey Zip, we're migrating from RoR back to .Net MVC with the Angular JS library! Job security I guess, but management hasn't got a clue around here.

#216714 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Hey Zip, we're migrating from RoR back to .Net MVC with the Angular JS library! Job security I guess, but management hasn't got a clue around here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

#216718 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm
PaperDog wrote:

Intersting choice of words "getting off on your delusion"

Guess that hits pretty close to home, huh? Again, I'm sorry to have ruined YOUR delusion. Cheer up PervDog, maybe gtZip will supply you with a photo that you can "wax poetic" to. Good luck.

#216724 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 pm
PaperDog wrote:
jimmydanger wrote:Hey Zip, we're migrating from RoR back to .Net MVC with the Angular JS library! Job security I guess, but management hasn't got a clue around here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sorry we're boring you ToiletPaper, now you know how we feel whenever you speak your phoney baloney. Don't go away mad, just go away.

#216727 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:
PaperDog wrote:

Intersting choice of words "getting off on your delusion"

Guess that hits pretty close to home, huh? Again, I'm sorry to have ruined YOUR delusion. Cheer up PervDog, maybe gtZip will supply you with a photo that you can "wax poetic" to. Good luck.

You keep returning to sexual innuendo... Peg, stop being such a retarded cunt. Get over yourself, and try to wrap your tiny brain around the possibility that I was being dead honest about the profile issue. Its not about sex or sexual attraction. Seriously, if I wanted to jerk off in front of my PC, it sure as hell wouldnt be on the BM site.. There are much better pictures on better sites for that (Just ask Jimmy, he knows!) Are you so shallow that you view all guys as old pervs? Seriously, at this stage, despitt any avatars, I find you to be pretty disgusting. I wouldn't touch you with Jimmy Dangers dick (But that's cause he doesnt have one) .
Grow up little girl (or boy or whatever you are) . AGAIN, please try to fathom that some guys out there are strictly interested to know the musical aspect of you and not all about your stupid ass.

#216731 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm
What a dumb ass liar you are PD. You were the one demanding a "real" picture of Peg, no one else cared. You are the one who hurls sexual innuendo around like a chimp throwing feces at the zoo. Your bruised little ego can't handle the fact that there are women who make you look like a first grader musically. Make like a tree and get the f*ck out of here.

#216735 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 pm
PaperDog wrote:You keep returning to sexual innuendo... Peg, stop being such a retarded cunt.

Only following YOUR lead PervyDog. And calling it like it is, even if your Texas sized ego won't let you.

Get over yourself, and try to wrap your tiny brain around the possibility that I was being dead honest about the profile issue. Its not about sex or sexual attraction.

Oh, well why didn't you just say so! HAHAHA. Sure thing perv.

Seriously, if I wanted to jerk off in front of my PC, it sure as hell wouldnt be on the BM site..

Yeah, it'd be with a guitar in your hands. Or maybe crafting another of your epic bowel moving songs. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

There are much better pictures on better sites...

Oh, is gtZip getting you a pic? I warned him against that!

I wouldn't touch you with Jimmy Dangers dick (But that's cause he doesnt have one) .

There ya go fantasizing again. So, who invited you? Stick with Glen's 30 yr old blow up sex doll. Or hook up with Haley. Maybe he'll let you pitch tonight.

Grow up little girl (or boy or whatever you are) .

Funny advice coming from our resident adolescent.
(feel free to use that rhyme in your next snooze inducing song)

AGAIN, please try to fathom that some guys out there are strictly interested to know the musical aspect of you and not all about your stupid ass.

True enough. But then there was YOU--- falling over yourself with flattery and making an ass of yourself trying to impress. Sorry, no dice loser.

#216736 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm
PaperDog wrote: Are you so shallow that you view all guys as old pervs?

No. But then-----there's you. If the perv fits, wear it. :oops:

#216738 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:18 pm
Peg Lautny wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:You and Peg sure seem to have a thing for each other.

Says the bottom of the three amigo butt buddies. You guys enjoy your sammiches now.

Okay Lard Ass with a foot wide orifice.