This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#212416 by jimmydanger
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm
I saw that last week when I saw Jurassic Park 3D. Looks like it's going to be good.

#212417 by mdh studios
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:22 pm
I know right? It'll be the first good superman movie we've seen since 1980 if the movie is as good as the trailer suggests. A lot of people, including myself, are cautiously optimistic because the trailers for Zack Snyder's films have turned heads before only to draw us into movies that were overrated or duds.

But like you said, this looks promising, and I'm totally stoked after watching it.

#212419 by jimmydanger
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 pm
Well we can be assured that the special effects will be good, the weak links in recent movies have been poor plot/story development and subpar screenwriting. Hollywood needs to get better writers.

#212423 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:44 pm
Can't see youtubes here at work, but guess you are referring to the new Man of Steel movie - seen the trailer a few times. Like Jimmy says, movie still needs a decent plot, storyline and actors better have the chance to develop the characters. I liken it to all the recent Batman movies - none of which I have bothered with.

#212446 by mdh studios
Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:08 pm
agreed. It definitely has the Nolan feel about it, though less dark. A little less.

#212466 by Kramerguy
Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:06 pm
lol watched it.. was like "meh".. didn't they just do one of those?