This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Favorite track on the EP?

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
#202282 by Litost
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 am
So I figured I would say something that would get people's attention... hopefully a warning to not sh!t by the pool table was enough of a headline to make it work.

My music project called "Litost" just released our first EP.
It is currently #16 on Amazon's list of Alternative Metal.

It's a fusion of Sadness, Wonder and Science Fiction in the form of Instrumental Music and you need to check it out.

http://amzn.com/B00B0U7TKI
http://www.facebook.com/LitostMusic

Really appreciate it everyone.

#202286 by Mike Nobody
Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am
Don't spam on Bandmix please. :evil:

#202303 by Litost
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm
Oh shoot, I'm sorry. For a second there, I thought this was a Music Forum :shock:

#202312 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:23 pm
When you post the same thing in many different sections, it turns to Spam. Only Hawaians and Brits like Spam, the rest of the world thinks its no better than smelly catfood. :x

#202314 by Litost
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Fair enough... but at the same time, what is the difference in making a post about it on three of the boards compared to having this as a signature:
Buy my first CD, "40 years of Life, Love, Happiness and all of those things" - available at Amazon!

I'm thinking this is a bit of a "Come on, Man!" moment.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

#202339 by Starfish Scott
Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:51 pm
Brits do not like spam, it was a major staple during ww2 or ww1...not entirely sure.

And if you ask 1000X for someone to listen to you, do you think the other 999x will drive the point home or make someone want to kick you in the jollies.

#202340 by PaperDog
Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:52 pm
Litost wrote:Fair enough... but at the same time, what is the difference in making a post about it on three of the boards compared to having this as a signature:
Buy my first CD, "40 years of Life, Love, Happiness and all of those things" - available at Amazon!

This is more like a "shameless plug' moment. Which is okay maybe one...and even with a follow up atfter the fact.

Itst not the spamming that bugs folks as much as it is probably the lack of pizzazz when a spam happens .. Its plain boring, uun interesting and it sucks up attention from people who would rather pay that attention to more meaningful endeavors... It could even be enough to hit the ignore button for some people....

I thought the trailer video was a good effort ...you should push that once more and then drop it... IMHO

#202356 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm
Litost wrote:Fair enough... but at the same time, what is the difference in making a post about it on three of the boards compared to having this as a signature:

It's in my signature, I'm not starting umteen zillion posts saying the same thing.

#202362 by Litost
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Ah yes...

It is true that I posted this in a few different sections of the forum... maybe because people from UK won't look in a US board, or Canadians won't look in a UK board, etc.

At least my postings are relative to music. There are quite a few people on here that post political pics, gun discussions..??

I thought this was BANDmix.com ... ... ... ...

#202364 by Mike Nobody
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm
Litost wrote:Ah yes...

It is true that I posted this in a few different sections of the forum... maybe because people from UK won't look in a US board, or Canadians won't look in a UK board, etc.

At least my postings are relative to music. There are quite a few people on here that post political pics, gun discussions..??

I thought this was BANDmix.com ... ... ... ...

I'm so happy they added an 'ignore' button.

#202366 by Litost
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 pm
Good.
I prefer to talk to people who want to talk about music, not what cops wore in the 60's.
Thanks buddy.

#202411 by PaperDog
Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:34 am
Litost wrote:Good.
I prefer to talk to people who want to talk about music, not what cops wore in the 60's.
Thanks buddy.

Hey, weren't the Police gear in the 80's?

#202417 by Litost
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:50 am
PaperDog wrote:
Litost wrote:Good.
Thanks buddy.

Hey, weren't the Police gear in the 80's?

...huh?

#211796 by ssemble
Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:When you post the same thing in many different sections, it turns to Spam. Only Hawaians and Brits like Spam, the rest of the world thinks its no better than smelly catfood. :x

Spam's Great!